UP Vahan Parivahan Tax Payment Online, Parivahan.gov.in, Road
UP Vahan Parivahan Tax Payment Online vahan.parivahan.gov.in UP road tax Registration 2020 up commercial tax online payment UP Vahan parivahan tax latest news in Hindi. If you are running your commercial vehicle and your last date come to pay your Commercial vehicle. Then government has made facility to pay your UP Vahan Tax Online. Mostly in India, people love to pay tax offline, love to open bank account offline and biggest example you can see is India Post Office. India posts Office has largest saving account holder in the world. Here we talk about how to pay your Online Commercial Taxi, Commercial Bus, Commercial Bus, Commercial Pickup ETC by parivahan.gov.in. If you like our posts than you can also share it online.
UP Vahan Tax Registration 2020: However from 2012, Uttar Pradesh has made facility to pay your tax by online medium and State Government adds largest number of revenue by taking this tax. You can also wait for 20th April 2020. May government relax to visit RTO office to pay Vahan Tax in easy mode?
How to Pay Tax for Panjikrit Vahan
1. First of all you must visit parivahan.gov.in
2. In Online Service menu choose Vehicle Related Service Menu.
3. Select your state and add your vehicle number.
4. Then pay your tax.
5. Add your mobile number and generate one time password.
6. Select Tax Mode.
7. Pay your Tax by SBI Payment Gateway.
Below facility is available for other state Bihar, Rajasthan, MP, Haryana, Maharashtra, and Kerala.
1. Visit Parivahan.gov.in
2. Select option of Check Post Tax from online service menu.
3. Select Border Tax Payment
4. Choose your State and Select Service
5. Add your vehicle number and press Gate detail.
6. If something not written automatic than write it manually.
7. Calculate Tax, press the button pay tax.
8. Select you payment gateway like Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, Wallet etc.
9. Generate Vahan Receipt.