BHU MTS Recruitment 2020 Office Assistant, Stenographer, Nurse, 20
BHU MTS Recruitment 2020 Banaras Hindu University Office Assistant Recruitment BHU Stenographer BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020. Banaras Hindu University has invited application form from young Indian to fill Group B and Group C vacancies. Only you have to do this apply from postal address. There is no online form.1. The application form and other details can be obtained from the BHU website : www.bhu.ac.in
Name of the Posts: - Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Clinical Psychologist, Social Worker, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Workshop Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff.
Total Number of Vacancies: - 20 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Graduate pass.
1. Senior Resident @Rs.45,000/- 1 posts M.D. (PMR) or equivalent postgraduate qualification in
The subject concerned.
2. Junior Resident @Rs.40,000/- 1 posts MBBS.
3. Clinical Psychologist @Rs.28,890/- 1 Master Degree in Psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subjects with a Diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology of recognized Institution/University. Or Ph.D. Degree in Clinical Psychology of any recognized University.
4. Social Worker @Rs.28,890/- 1 Post -graduate in sociology/social work (MSW)/Applied Sociology (MA).
5. Staff Nurse @Rs.28,890/- 1 post 1. B.Sc. (Hons.) in (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognized University or Institute. OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Board or Council.
6. Physiotherapist @Rs.21,186/- 3 posts 1. I.Sc. 2. Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
7. Occupational Therapist @Rs.21,186/- 3 posts 1. I.Sc. 2. Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
8. Office Assistant @Rs.16,478/- 2 posts Second Class Graduate with at least six months of
Training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Book keeping and work processing from a certified Institution
9. Stenographer @Rs.21,186/- 1 post 1. Intermediate II Class / Graduate.
10. Orthotist @Rs.21,186/- 1 post 1. Degree/Diploma (2 years followed by Internship of
Six months) in Prosthetics & Orthotics from recognized Institutes.
11. Workshop Attendant @Rs.14,980/- 1 post 1. High School from recognized examination body.
12. Multi Tasking Staff @Rs.14,980/- 4 posts Intermediate (10+2) from recognized board.
Application Fees: An Application fee Rs 1000 for General and Rs 500 FOR SC ST candidates will be paid through Demand Draft in favouring of “Head, Dep’t. Of Orthopedics, BHU”.
Selection Process: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test, if called.
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 and maximum age is depending on posts. Age Relaxation for SC, ST,OBC
How to apply: - Application can be given in Hindi or English. It should be required to submit their application form (hard copy) after filling it through postal address, along with all the enclosures to the Postal Address: The Nodal Officer, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre, and Dep’t. Of Orthopedics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005.
BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Check Here
BHU MTS, Office Attendant, Steno and other vacancies Pdf: Check Here
Official Website: Check Here
Starting Date Application: 25 April 2020.
Last Date for Submission: 15 May 2020.
Interview Scheduled soon updated