UP Block Mission Manager Salary, Work, Jobs & Qualification
UP Block Mission Manager Salary 2020 UPSRLM Block Mission Manager Salary Pay scale UP Block Mission Manager Work UPSRLM Block Manager Qualification Eligibility Criteria So friend you know that recently large number of jobs offered to youth to become Block Mission Manager and various other jobs uploaded on Srijan Infratech & Development Services. SIDS is private come outsourcing agencies hired by UP State Government to appoint 1954 jobs of Rural Area in medium of State, Block and District Level. The Managing Director of SIDS is Ved Mitra Arya dated 19 August 2017.
Block Mission Manager Salary: Rs 25,000 to Rupees 45,000 per Month. UPSRLM invites dedicated professionals to apply for the following openings at the state level, district and block levels.
Name of the posts: Block Mission Manager.
Total number of vacancies: 1954 posts.
Types of Department allotted for Block Mission Manager:
1. Social Inclusion and Social Development
2. Social mobilization and Capacity Building
3. Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion
5. Non-Farm Livelihood
6. Monitoring & Evaluation, MIS.
Block Mission Manager Eligibility Criteria: Below are the educational qualification for those people who wants to become Block Mission Manager.
1. Diploma in Agriculture from recognized University or 4 Years course in Agriculture Science & Forestry.
2. PG Degree in Business Management or Rural Development or Rural Management or Social Work or Economics Sociology or any type of PG Diploma in above fields.
3. PG diploma in business Administration or Diploma in Enterpreunship or Human Resource or International Business or IT OR Hospitality or Commerce or Sociology or job related PG diploma.
Block Mission Manager Work: Candidates who get joining by UPSRLM (Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission). They need to offer duty of livelihood promotion in large scale rural poverty reduction programs, implementing on farms/ off farms interventions in agriculture, dairy, enterprise promotions with farmers/ groups / fpo / non government reputed agencies.
If you wants to apply: Check Here
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) is an autonomous registered society under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Govt. of UP. It is mandated to implement the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) across the state. NRLM aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase house hold income through sustainable livelihood enhancements and improved access to financial services.