UP Sanskrit School Vacancy 2020 9000 Teacher, Clerk
UP Sanskrit School Vacancy 2020 UP Sanskrit School Teacher Recruitment 2020 UP Sanskrit Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2020 UP Sanskrit School Group C/Group D Recruitment 2020. Hello friends in this posts we will give you knowledge about upcoming Sanskrit teacher, Sanskrit lecturer Bharti. According to news published in Hindustan newspaper giving clear indication on govt is not looking ratio of students between teachers in school and college affiliated to Sanskrit school. Due to this reason many students who complete their education as a Sanskrit scholar. They can’t get jobs in Sanskrit school and its Sanskrit degree college.
UP Sanskrit School College Recruitment 2020: On current time there are 973 Sanskrit school and Mahavidyalaya. In which 567 Sanskrit Madhyamik Vidyalaya and 406 degree college. Nideshak of Madhyamik Shiksha Nideshak, Vinay Pandey given instruction to all Sanskrit school for numbering ratio of students between teachers. After reading all this information, you know scope of Mother of language Sanskrit is decreasing day by day.
Organization: Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board.
Name of post:-
1. TGT PGT, Sanskrit Teacher, Lecturer, Principal.
2. Clerk and Group C, Group D
3. No. of posts: - 9000.
4. Classification: Group ‘B’
5. Scale of pay: - Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Entry Scale)
6. Selection Process: Written Exam.
7. Age limit: 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST and other categories as applicable under the Govt. of India rules would be applicable.
1. Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc, MA, M.ed Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject in Sanskrit.
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.