DSSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 Livestock Inspector, AE, 536 Posts
DSSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2020 Delhi Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2020 DSSSB Junior Clerk Vacancy 2019 DSSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 DSSSB Pharmacist Jobs’ This is our second posts of Delhi Sub Ordinate board which previously uploaded vacancy of posts graduate teacher and EVGC 710 posts, begins from 14 January 2020. Different types of vacancies are available in various departments and good thing is bachelor pass youth may apply for Junior Clerk vacancy that has large number of posts.
DSSSB Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2020: Delhi Board
Name of the posts
- Junior Clerk: 254, Intermediate with English Typing 30 WPM OR Hindi Typing 25 WPM on Computer.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) 46 posts
- Veterinary Livestock Inspector 78 posts, 10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science and 1 Year. Experience.
- Investigator 15 posts, High School Class 10 in Recognized Board with 1 Year. Experience.
- Stenographer (English) 38 posts, Class 10th with English Stenographer Speed 100 WPM and English Computer Typing 40 WPM.
- Stenographer (Hindi) 6 posts
- Office Superintendent 23 posts
- Pharmacist 15 posts
- Legal Assistant 4 posts
- Manager (Public Relations) 1 posts
- Junior Telephone Operator 10 posts
- Draftsman 2 posts
- Hindi Translator cum Assistant 2 posts
- Labor Welfare Inspector 4 posts
- Accountant 18 posts, Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 5 Year Experience.
- Lab. Assistant (Biology) 10 posts.
Total number of vacancies: 536 posts.
How to apply: Interested Candidates eager to apply for their interested posts. Than without wasting your time online using the website dsssbonline.nic.in and also pay your application fees.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Age Limit: Age eligibility is depending on posts which are interested.
Below 40 years (relax able in case of Widows, Deserted wives, Govt. servants and those teaching in Universities.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) for UR and OBC only through Challan (online) Mode of Payment to be deposited in State Bank of India.
Online Registration Form: 07/01/2020
Closing date of application form: 06/02/2020.
Pay Exam Fee & Last Date: 06/02/2020.
Apply online: Check Here
Pdf notification: Check Here
Official website: Check Here