Jammu Kashmir Jobs For Other States 2020, 33 Group C posts
Jammu Kashmir Jobs For Other States 2020 JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Jammu High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Typist Jobs in Jammu Kashmir. Advertisement for posts in different categories (Non-Gazetted) in the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir. Form of application for appointment to the post of Senior Scale Stenographer/ Jr. Scale Stenographer/Steno typist/Compositor/ Electrician/Driver-II/ Driver in Level SL-1 in the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir.
How other states people can apply for Jammu Kashmir Vacancy 2020: The applicants who do not belong to UT's of J&K and Ladakh shall submit their application to the Registrar General, J&K High Court, Jammu. Principal District Judges of Kashmir Province, Principal District Judges of Bhaderwah and Kishtwar Districts and Principal District Judges of Union Territory of Ladakh shall make necessary arrangements for receipt of application forms even during the ensuing winter vacation.
Advertisement: Notification No. 09 /2019
Total Number of posts Advertised- 33 posts
Name of the posts
1. Senior Scale Stenographer: Graduation from any recognized the basis of university with English. Diploma in Shorthand and Stenography type writing test recognized by with minimum
the State per minute Government.
2. Junior Scale Stenographer: Same as above.
3. Steno-typist: Graduation from any recognized the basis of university.
4. Compositor: Graduation from any recognized university with Diploma in Computer recognized by the State Government.
5. Electrician: 10+2 with Diploma in Electrician Trade from a recognized Institute.
6. Driver-11 : Middle Pass with Validly recruitment. (Rs. 19900-63200} issued Driving License.
Age Limit: having age as on 01.01.2019: Not below 18 years and 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(a) 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
(b) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
(c) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(d) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
Educational Qualification: Qualification acquired after the last date of submission of application shall not be taken into consideration.
Shorthand and type writing test with minimum per minute speed 60 words and 30 words respectively.
Official Website: http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/noti.php