SSB Assistant Syllabus 2019 Junior Engineer, Accountant, Stenographer Papers
SSB Assistant Syllabus 2019 Here is Question Papers SSB Junior Engineer Syllabus, Staff Selection Board Accountant Previous Papers, Daman and Diu Stenographer Exam Papers. Staff Selection Board recently uploaded SSB Syllabus 2019 for Junior Engineer, Assistant Accountant, Foreman, and Stenographer in different trades English, Hindi, Civil Electrical and Mechanical. Total 26 vacancies admit card released for different centers where all people combine sited. So that they can pass in SSC Exam 2019. The selection will be made on the basis of qualifying computer based examination only. The Typing Test for the post of Statistical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Mechanical and technical Assistant 2ws, 2 Electrical as per the norms shown in the advertisement win be of qualifying nature only. There will be 80 paper of question in the computer based examination of 1 marks each. For each wrong answer negative marking allowed. Total 100 marks of paper conducted i.e. 80 marks of computer based examination 20 marks of domicile of Dadar & Nagar Haveli. So if you read our posts of SSB Assistant Accountant Recruitment, SSB Junior Engineer Recruitment than without wasting time apply now and prepare SSC Stenographer Syllabus before jobs is gone.
SSB Assistant Typing Test 2019: After written examination in staff selection board Daman and Diu Assistant Accountant JE Stenographer. Two types of exam conducted skill test and typing test. English typing 35 words per minute or Hindi Typing at 30 words per minute. Time allowed 10 mts (35 Word Per Minute correspondent to 10500 KDPH) (9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each words.)
Type of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Electrical, Junior Engineer Civil, Junior Engineer Mechanical, Junior Engineer Electrical): Degree or three year diploma in computer engineering.
2. Foreman: Diploma in electrical/mechanical engineering from recognized university.
3. Statistical Assistant: Graduate in any stream you must have statistics and Maths.
4. Accountant: Candidates must have degree from recognized university for B.com.
5. Stenographer (Hindi, English): Speed of stenography in English and Hindi.
6. Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 12th pass from recognized board or University.
SSB JE Syllabus 2019: Multiple type’s objective question comes in written exam. Previous year papers of SSB Junior Engineer are also available books.
80 Question of papers that gives your 80 marks.
1 Marks given to each correct answer.
Computer Based test.
0.25 Marks deducted under Negative marking.
Level of paper is 10th standard.
SSB Recruitment 2019
SSB Recruitment 2019