UPSSSC Junior Assistant Current Affairs 26 July 2019, POCSO Court, Ram Statue
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Current Affairs 26 July 2019 Read Here UPSSSC Important Junior Assistant Current Affairs 26 July 2019, Friday. You can also read it as National and International GK Question which may be asked in upcoming exam Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT PGT, Primary Teacher, Interview Question of UPHESC Assistant Professor. UPSC Daily current affairs 26 July comes in mains and in year calendar UPPSC. We updated link below to check our previous day General Knowledge.
1. IUCN (International Union fir Conservation of Nature) declares which animal as endangered species
Masai Giraffes, In Tanzania and Kenya. Because of poaching changes in land Use. IUCN is global authority on conservation status.
2. Which personnel will be allowed to wear Army Medals after Soldiers Martyrs?
Deceased Army Personnel. The Year of disabled soldier is 2018.
3. Recently Supreme Court directed which court to be set in each district across the country within 60 days of time?
POCSO Court, Protection of Children from sexual offences (POCSO Act)
4. Which Country to launch its Astronaut in year 2022?
Pakistan, Countries First Space mission with the help of China Space agencies. Men/Women to be selected by Pakistan Air Force.
5. Who is the Founder CEO of Space X, Co Founder of Virgin Hyper loop one.
Elon Musk, founder-CEO of Space X, Josh Geigel Co Founder of Virgin Hyperloop One.
6. Which is the only Asian Institute Selected for SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition 2019?
7. Which two tech company investing in Softbank for startups?
Apple and Microsoft, Softbank Group Corp. Chairman and CEO Masayoshi Son
8. What is the height of Lord Ram Statue in Ayodhya which will become Tallest Statue in The world?
251 Meter Tall Statue. In birth place of Ayodhya. Build near Sarayu River, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel 182 Meters, tallest Lord Shiva statue may soon constructed in Nathdwara, Rajasthan.
9. Which Facebook Payment service will be launched by Facebook and Instagram group tech company?
Whatsapp Payment Service.
10. Which Tec Business Solution of India Starts Its Operation in Australia?
SunTec Business Solutions, revenue management and customer experience orchestration solutions provider. Nanda Kumar, CEO of SunTec. USA, UK, Germany, Singapore and UAE.