Sikh for Justice Banned in India, Khalistan Supporter Group, 11 July
Sikh for Justice Banned in India, Khalistan Supporter Group, Laws on Anti India Activity, Sikh for Justice, India Bans Pro Khalistani Group, Khalistani Group in USA, Canada, and Britain.
Sikh for Justice Banned in India On 10th July Central Government has banned Pro Khalistani group which are operating from USA, Canada and Britain. On Saturday govt has taken steps after many Khalistani supporter group found in India England Match. According to sources these two people are main leader of Sikh for Justice Paramjeet Singh Pamma and Gurpatvant Singh Pannu who has been various times to make protest and march rally for Sikh For Justice.
Khalistan Supporter Group More than 10 leaders indentified by government and Indian cyber team has also registered 11 cases and removed Social media account page in Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube that falsing youth on Sikh for Justice.
1. Union Cabinet on Wednesday designated Sikh fundamentalist organization as a banned group under law of Section 3of the lawful activities prevention act for its anti national activities.
2. Due to this organization Canada PM Justin Trudeau in its India Trip to Meet PM Modi was converted into Holiday trip. But after stern reaction he has to give public statement on he is not supporting any Khalistani Group and will also banned these types of activities which not support Unity of India.
Main objective of this Khalistani Group is to make spate land named Khalistani State.
1. Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh statement on Pro Khalistani Group has welcomes this Ban on SFJ. IN Canada, US and Britain.
2. During Kartarpur Corridor meeting Indian has lodged strong protest with Pakistan on giving free hand to these Khalistani Group but Pakistan is Pakistan we all know.
3. Many Pilgrims from India every year travel to Pakistan.
Ministry of Home Affairs said,” we are looking deeply on this organization and in section 1 it may be declare Terror Organization.
Note: current affairs 11 July 2019.