How to Increase Ground Water Level, Jal Shakti Abhiyan Current Affairs
How to Increase Ground Water Level, Central Government Jal Shakti Ministry Jal Shakti Abhiyan Scheme, Current Affairs and essay on Water Conservation, Sanchay Jal Behtar Kal Scheme by PM Modi.
How to Increase Ground Water Level Central Government of India proposes new Jal Shakti Abhiyan scheme to Increase Ground Water Level and providing water connection for all Indian before 2024. Jal Shakti Abhiyan meaning is to know the power of water when it will be no available in the ground and it already decreasing dramatically from Chennai area where people make line and water for water tank to come and give them water. Below are 5 measure of Lallantop edition that recently make a video on different types of techniques to save water level in the ground.
Jal Shakti Ministry: In Mann ki baat PM Modi discuss about keywords Jan Bhagidari who give us future possibility to Save Water, Save India but it will only come true when people in their area aware about how to save water of Rain, Tap Water Flow, increase water level in the ground. Below are some important points which Jal Shakti Mantralaya proposes jagrukta Abhiyan called Sanchay Jal Behtar Kal.
Sanchay Jal Behtar Kal: From 1st July to 15 September First Phase of Sanchay Jal Behtar Kal is starting when Monsoon from Himalaya going back to Sea, Ocean. This Monsoon is called Retreating Monsoon.
Retreating Monsoon Second Phase 2: from 1 October to 30 October 2019 Sanchay Jal Behtar Kal 2nd phase starts to get benefit of last stage of monsoon in India. Both central and state Government will come together to fight thirst of water.
List of District Where Water Level is on High Alerts: 1592 Block, 256 District are facing shortage of water and in 313 blocks are critical, 1,000 blocks don’t have water in the ground.
1. Rain Water Harvesting: Minimum 20% rain water should go inside earth.
2. Construction of Pond (Talab), Bavadiyon (Well) so that all waste water will come on this Pond and Well.
3. Borewell Water Recharge: Through Borewell which are stopped we can send rain water directly in the ground.
4. Water Shed Development: It is same as Opposite Umbrella and its natural made which collects water from colony, Rain, waste.
5. Planting Trees.
6. District Level Water Conservation Plan to give important information on how to save water, which seeds don’t take water so much.
Conclusion: This is the last day of India and if we will not aware us than next year will be worst condition...