UP Town Planner Recruitment, Job Profile, 600 Nagar Niyojak Jobs, Nagar Nigam
UP Town Planner Recruitment 2019 Job Profile Online Form of Jobs in House Planning 600 Nagar Niyojak Jobs, Nagar Nigam Town Planner Vacancy Latest News, UP Housing Board Town Planner Recruitment 2019.
UP Town Planner Recruitment 2019 UP Government handover department of town planning, city construction for filling 600 Nagar Niyojak Recruitment 2019. On working in it some important changes regarding how to fill town planner jobs when UPPSC not taking charge due to various leak paper, corruption arrest of Anju Lata Katiyar. This may be good steps to make independent body who recruit direct recruitment. Now these three departments Awas Vikas Parishad, Nagar Evam Gram Niyojan Vibhag and Awas Vibhag Vikas Pradhikaran etc. Chief Minister Adityanath Yogi passed regulation on PASSING Map OF HOUSE which helps common public to fill Naksha Application form online, giving affordable feed without any Agents.
UPPSC Nagar Niyojak Bharti 2019 Town Planner: Latest News 23 June 2019 this is favorite jobs for those company students who are working in housing company, selling plots, giving architecture design to house maker and have degree of Civil Electrical or Mechanical but joined in Bank, Clerk department because on no option.
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh public Service Commission
- Official blog: www.UPSSSC.gov.in
- Total Vacancies: 200 plus.
- Where Jobs are available: Awas Vikas Parishad, Nagar Niyojan Vibhag, Nagar nigam.
- Work Category: State Government.
1. Creating new towns or villages with Designs.
2. Improving Condition of Green Environment
3. In Housing development department writing the rules and regulation.
4. Protecting Important Construction Building historical and architectural importance.
Selection Process: Direct Recruitment by Department who recruit Town Planner.
Age Limit for Town Planner Vacancy: Maximum age 40 years and minimum age 18 years. Age Relaxation to reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Civil and Rural Engineering/Urban and Rural Engineering/Architecture/Construction Technology/Urban Planning from a recognized university.
Salary: Rs. 9300/- Rs. 3400, Grade Pay Rs. 4400/- per month.
Starting Date of Registration: Released Soon.
Last Date to fill Online Application Form:
Relates Posts on Previous year’s vacancy of town planner: