UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog Recruitment 2019 LT Grade, Principal, Assistant Teacher, Lecturer
UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog Recruitment 2019 Upcoming 20,000 + Bharti of UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog LT Grade Teacher Recruitment apply Online for UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog latest News on Principal, Assistant Teacher.
UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog Recruitment 2019 To Fill UPHESC Vacancy, Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad and Basic Shiksha Vibhag Bharti Chief Minister Adityanath Yogi sign the letter of make UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog. To make one Education department UP Govt will merge two departments i.e. Ucchatar Shiksha Sewa Ayog and Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Ayog. Officer involve in making only one Ayog said in media press meeting that we present document in front of Chief Minister and he agree to make law. Previous SM Yogi organize the meeting to take some tips and trick for filling vacancy in UP and don’t wanted to fall in trap of leak paper, corruption charges. Than someone suggested making One Ayog One Commission in education department.
UP Uccha Shiksha Vibhag Recruitment 2019: Assistant Lecturer and Lecturer Jobs filling responsibility given to Ucchha Shiksha Vibhag (Higher Secondary Education Department).
UP Madhyamik Shiksha Vibhag Recruitment 2019: Government funded High school and Inter college vacancies filled under Madhyamik Shiksha Vibhag.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Lok Sewa Ayog invited candidates to fill jobs of Principal, LT Grade Teacher and Lecturer in Polytechnic, ITI Colleges.
UP Basic Shiksha Vibhag Recruitment 2019: 68,500 69,000, 16000, 72,000, 32022 etc jobs can be applied from website of UP Basic Shiksha Vibhag.
1. Recruitment of Sachiv and Pariksha Niyantrak (Exam Regulator) is also filled.
2. 1 Secretary (Age Limit 65 years) and 14 Member recruited in UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog.
3. Members are divided into two categories of 1 to 8 and 9 to 14. Both can take interview in their recruitment time.
4. 1 to 8 category Members: HER Education Department and Madhyamik Shiksha Vibhag Inter.
Group A Vacancy Selection by UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog:
- Department: Ucchha Shiksha Vibhag (Higher Education Department)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer
- Selection Process: Under UGC Recruitment policy. Separate proposal for marks given in interview.
Group B Vacancy Selection by UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog:
- Department: Madhyamik Shiksha Vibhag
- Name of the Posts: Principal, Lecturer and LT Grade Teacher in Interview College, GIC ETC
- Selection Process: Written Exam conducted, including interview. Through merit list marks will be added according to interview and written exam
Group C Vacancy Selection by UP Shiksha Sewa Ayog:
- Department: Prathmik Shiksha Vibhag.
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher
- Selection Process: Current Affairs, GK Question, Maths Reasoning Paper in written exam.
- 1. TET OR CTET marks are compulsory.
- 2. Merit List of General OBC SC ST.