HSSC JE Question Papers, Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
HSSC JE Question Papers Pdf Download the Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus and Pattern of Haryana SSC JE Syllabus, Civil Engineer Previous Years papers of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, How to Qualify Haryana JE Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Agriculture Engineer Solved papers.
Haryana SSC JE Syllabus pointing out you to remove dust from your old books of Civil Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical and Agriculture department. HSSC is meant for staff selection commission and its paper made from posts wise and High school level basic Science, Maths, English and Reasoning question. Junior Engineer is called diploma engineer in department of Haryana Government and if you want to become Assistant Engineer as upgraded posts than you need to pass Haryana SSC JE Department Exam 2019. Below write some tips to pass in Haryana SSC JE Exam Pattern 2019.
Haryana Junior Engineer Exam Pattern: Solved previous year paper of Haryana SSC JE 2015, 2016 or directly visit University Road to buy some books on SSC JE Civil Engineer Syllabus, SSC JE Electrical Papers. We sure you may get some hints regarding how to pass in Haryana JE Syllabus in these SSC JE Books. Application form invited by Haryana DEPARTMENT to fill urgent 1624 vacancies in Haryana below Vibhag:
- Irrigation and Water Restoration Department
- Development and Panchayat
- Urban Local Bodies Department
- Hafed Department Haryana
- Town and Country planning
- Housing Board Haryana
- Haryana State Warehouse Corporation
- Police Housing Corporation Haryana
- Haryana State Agriculture Marketing board
- Public Health Engineering.
Note: From above department of Haryana JE Recruitment 2019 prepare at least some current affairs associated to above department like name of ministers, Haryana Agriculture Ministers, Border District of Haryana.
Exam Pattern of Haryana JE 2019 Recruitment:
- Paper Pattern is set for multiple choice questions
- For Selection in Haryana JE posts scheme of marks is made for 100 Question.
- Total 200 Marks of paper conducted and each question weight is 2 marks.
- Duration of Test will be 90 marks or 1 hour 30 minutes.
- After Exam Interview conducted for 25 Marks.
How to Prepare SSC JE Haryana Syllabus:
- Prepare from OLD books of your trade
- Look up questions of Semester and annual exam.
- Maths, Reasoning, English, General Hindi 40% question belongs to this subject.
- 10% question asked from Current Affairs, General Knowledge, History of Haryana, National and International Current Affairs.
- 50% question asked from your trade and subjects.