SBI Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2019 Contractual, Job Profile, Salary
SBI Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2019 Latest News To Fill State Bank of India Contractual Openings For MCA, B.TECH, M.SC , Apply Online for SBI Chief Technology Officer Job Profile & SBI Chief Technology Officer Salary.
SBI Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2019 State Bank of India invited application form to fill Contractual posts on 5 years Basis. Only Indian Citizen Holder is eligible to apply through link given on Bank’s Website. Short listing of candidates will be provisionally without verification of documents. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website.
SBI Chief Technology Officer Syllabus, Interview Call Letter: Latest News 7 May 2019 Candidates is advised to prepare from syllabus of Computer science studies.
Organization: Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
Advertisement NO: CRPD/ SCO-CTO / 2019-20/ 05.
Educational Qualification for SBI CTO Recruitment 2019
1. B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA (from a recognized University
Selection Process for SBI Samvida Vacancy 2019
1. Short listing and Interview.
2. Navy Mumbai: Likely Place of Posting.
3. All applicants must attend interview & there is no written test or computer typing test.
Age Limit for Max. Age (as on 30.09.2019)
1.55 Years. Age Relaxation as per government rules.
2. Educational Qualification and Experience helps you to get job surety without the limit.
Remuneration for SBI CTO Salary
1. CGM [TEGSS-I (Top Executive Grade Special Scale-I)].
2. Indicative CTC: 8.0 lacs to 10.0 Lacs + up to 10% performance based variable pay.
HOW to Apply for SBI Part Time Jobs 2019: Candidates should have valid Email ID and Mobile Number should be kept active till the declaration of Result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc.
Link 1: pdf notification
Link 2: latest jobs in sbi
Advertisement Outline: 7th May 2019.
Starting Date for Online Application Form: 6 May 2019
Last Date of Online Registration: 20 May 2019.
Log on to Official Portal on State Bank of India Section, Click here to pdf download the notification