NRHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019, 6000 GNM ANM, Salary, Profile
NRHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 6000 NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019, SAMS CHO Vacancy 2019, CHO 1, and CHO 2 through National Health Mission. NHM Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Latest News, Salary of NHM UP CHO & Job Profile.
NRHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Invites Application For UP CHO Recruitment 2019 under Six Months Bridge Program Certificate in Community Health. This Course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub Centers as Health and Wellness Center.
UP CHO Recruitment 2019: Latest News 8 May 2019 NHM UP is seeking application from eligible candidates for 6000 contractual vacancies (Phase 1 and Phase 2) for Six Months Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health.
Name of the Posts:
1. Community Health Officer (CHO 1): 2805 Posts, 1 July 2019 Sessions
2. Community Health Officers (CHO 2): 3195 Posts, 2 January 2020 Sessions.
1. Online Application of Submission Starts from May 9, 2019.
2. Last Date of Submission of Online Application is May 23rd, 2019
How to Apply: Please Visit www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in for detailed information for Phase Wise, District Wise and Category Wise vacancy bifurcation, general instruction, written exam date and hall ticket information.
1. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized institute, Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized institute/University.
2. Less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per UP State Government rules.
NRHM UP Community Health Officer Job Profile: Desirable
1. Proficiency in Regional/Local Language and Dialect.
2.2 years of relevant work experience in any hospital.
3. Work Experience in the Public Health System, Preferably at the Primarily and Community Health Level.
UP Community Health Officer Salary:
1. Rs 20,000 Per Month will be stipend during the training period which includes Board and Lodging Allowance.
2. UP CMO Pay Scale: Maximum Rs 35,000 per Month will be offered at the time of Posting at District as CHO Subjects.
3. Reservation is also allowed in who are claiming with proper certificate in their respective Category (General OBC SC ST EWS).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for Direct Interview.