BSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019, What will come in written Exam
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 Bihar staff selection commission yet again invited 140 brilliant candidates to join as 140 BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Total riktiyan calculated 326 posts in which general reserved 140 posts OBC 122 posts, SC 60, ST 4 posts. If you don like our posts or wanted to support us with new article kindly comment us below.
BSSC STENOGRAPHER ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019: The date to fill or upload your document is 7 March and Last date to apply online Stenographer in Bihar SSC is 30 March 2019.you can see the eligibility and syllabus of Bihar Stenographer below.
Educational qualification Bihar Stenographer Recruitment 2019 is Intermediate pass only.
BSSC Stenographer Typing Test Syllabus: you should type on MS word, improve some knowledge from Ssc Stenographer Recruitment that included computer basic question.
BIHAR ssc stenographer selection process: eligible candidates may be called to give written exam and applicant who passed this Bihar steno exam, they again interview with step of document verification. From the number of vacancies, it is expected 2000 candidates may be called to show their certificate.
BIHAR SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
- General knowledge number of question is 50.
- The 25 questions. Asked from General science and 25 questions asked for Maths so total became 50 questions
- Reasoning and Mental ability question carries 50 number of question.
- You have time interval 2 hour 15 minutes.
- In every correct answer, you will be allotted 4 marks.
- The medium of question is English and Hindi.
- Total number of question is 150.
- 1 marks deducted under negative marking.
BSSC GENERAL KNOWLeDGE SYLLABUS
BSSC maths and general Science syllabus
BSSC Reasoning Question.
BSSC STENOGRAPHER HINDI TYPING TEST: IN 4 minutes, you have type more than 300 words in TYPING test of Bihar As Stenographer.
BSSC Stenographer cut off marks 2019:
Other Backward Class
Extra Backward Class