Maharashtra Forest Dept Driver Recruitment 2018 Assistant 07 Post
Maharashtra Forest Dept Driver Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for MH Forest Department Driver Jobs for 12th Pass in Maharashtra Forest Department. To Fill Maha Van Vibhag Recruitment applicant must read below notification related to age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fees etc.
Maharashtra Forest Dept Assistant Recruitment 2018: Total Number of Jobs in Maha Van Vibhag is 7 (Office Assistant & Driver). Interested candidates are eligible to send document before 3 November 2018.
Maharashtra Forest Department Syllabus/Question Papers: Candidates will be called for driving test and Computer typing test separately after closing date completed. Driving test is for Driver posts and computer typing test interview call letter is generated to Office assistant.
1. Candidates must possess certificate minimum from 4th Class, Valid Driving License and Office Assistant eligibility criteria is Graduate/PG.
2. Category education qualification is mention on official notification.
1. Candidates Minimum age limit should be 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. SC, ST, OBC, PWD and handicapped Candidates Government Rule Regulation.
1. Registration: - 15th October 2018.
2. Closing Date of Online Application Form: - 3rd November 2018.
Fee Details: to pay fees you must pay official notification
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates must through official website from 15 October to 3 November 2018.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test, Medical, and Document verification.
Admit Card/Result: Maharashtra Forest Department will give selection name list of Office Asst, Driver. Print out of your Admit Card or Result available soon.