Arms Licence in UP, Shastra Allahabad High Court Latest News
Arms Licence in UP To Get Arms Licence in UP is now easy because Allahabad High court has taken decision to remove ban of Arm (Shastra License). So If you are living in UP and wants to get Arm Licence than this article will solve your problem on registration Arms licence through state govt or central rules.
Allahabad High Court Arms Licence: Latest News 10th October After getting approval from Honorable court to make Shastra license for Security Guard who wanted to work in Private companies as a Guard, Wants to Protect Family or You are good political Status. Today in Collectorate office 90% crowd wanted to apply for license in Gun, Arms.
How to Apply For Arms Licence:
1. Visit Nearest District Collect Form and ask somebody where aslaha babu (Arms Officer) sits.
2. UP Arms Licence Form 2018: After Seeing Huge crowd District Magistrate has staple document (Kagjaat) which required filling Arms Licence Form 2018.
3. Total 56,000 Applicants are registered in Lucknow who has Licence.
4. 86,000 New Application Received in Collectorate Office.
NOC From Virasat Uttaradhikari: Virasat Report is also mandatory which made from Tehsil.
Document Required to Fill Form of Aslaha Gun Licence in UP:
- Pahchan Praman Patra
- Date of Birth, Pan Card
- Virasat Praman Patra
- Health Certificate, Haisiyat Praman Patra
- Receipt of UP Police Fir, Charge sheet
- Halafnama, UP Licence Training Certificate.