NIOS B.ED Admission 2018-19 6 Month Bridge Course
NIOS B.ED Admission 2018-19 6 Months Bridge Course for Teacher Teaching in Primary School. NIOS B.ED Registration is now started from all teachers point of View who wanted to continue their Teacher in School and College. The Main Objective of telling this NIOS B.ED Form 2019 is to give information on latest teaching sector rules and regulation.
NIOS B.ED 6 Month Bridge Course 2018:- To Apply For B.ED Admission in NIOS. You should be working in any Primary School, Inter College or Junior Highschool. NIOS has started two types of course for primary teacher, Assistant Teacher and other teacher who come under guidelines. NIOS DELED and NIOS B.ED. Some new bridge course may also be added in future for these course NIOS URDU, NIOS NTT Admission 2018.
NIOS B.ED 2017-18:-
Organization: - Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
Course: - Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme.
Scheme: - 6 Months Bridge Course (PDPET) For B.ED Teachers.
Eligibility Criteria: - This is only for B.Ed. Teachers teaching in primary class (I-V) upper primary schools of different states.
Objective of NIOS PDPET Admission 2019-20:- Programme helps to target children through teacher by developing their skills, Attitudes and Understanding to make teaching and learning.
Course Fee: Rs. 5000/- + Examination fee of Rs.250/- per paper per attempt.
Duration: 6 (Six) months
• Online Registration: 15th October to 30th November 2018
• Verification & Finalization of registration data: 1 Dec 2018 to 31st Dec 2018
• Teaching & Learning: 1st Jan 2019 – 30th June 2019
• Examination Fee: 1st June – 15th June 2019
• Examination: Last week of July 2019.
How to Apply: - NIOS portal for B.ED Online Registration & Monitoring of the B.Ed In-service Primary (Class I-V) Teachers. www.nios.ac.in http://dledbr.nios.ac.in .
The On-line Portal has the following Logins/Registration: -
1. Login/Registration/Entry by the B.Ed. Teacher
2. Login/Registration/Verification by the Principal of the School http://dledbr.nios.ac.in/
3. Login/Registration by the State Nodal Officer
5. Select School/Name of the School
6. Aadhar Number
7. Password (minimum 6 Characters)
8. Confirm Password
9. Type of School.