Document Required For Scholarship 2018 of SC ST OBC Students
Document Required For Scholarship:- We have all list of Document that are important in scholarship filling process while you are in 10th 12th, Graduate Pass and everything which based on fees concession in Inter College, Primary School, University, Institute and College Students that are required to attach with affidavit, High school Certificate.
List Of Documents Required For Scholarship:- As per the instructions of Central and State Government that scholarship certificate should first matched to income certificate of Guardian than after SC (Scheduled Caste) ST (Scheduled Tribes) and OBC (Other Backward Classes Welfare) Department. Govt. Given in G.O. below documents are required to be attached with the On -line Scholarship Form by the students of Need Based Category for the Academic Year 2017-18, 2018-2019.
Top 10 Scholarship For 10th School Students, Exam and Merit List Based
1. Photo copy of allotment letter issued by IIT JEE Technical University, /Management/Art/Institute.
2. Attested Income Certificate along with the original (if apply First Time) one issued by the Competent UNITED GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, ALLAHABAD.
2. Attested Income Certificate along with the original (For Renewal Process) one issued by the Authority for verification along with copy of latest Internet Income Certificate generated from Website of Odisha Govt.
Top 10 Scholarship after 12th Class Students, Online Registration
3. Attested Caste Certificate (State/National Level) along with the original (Both Fresher and Renewal) one issued by Government Revenue Department for verification along with copy of latest Internet Caste Certificate generated from Website of Maharashtra Govt.
4. Attested Domicile Certificate for Residential Proof along with the original one (not older than five years from the date of admission) (Same as Passport Rule) issued by Competent Authority along with copy of latest Internet Domicile Certificate generated from Website of Bihar Govt.
5. Photo copy of Pass-out Mark Sheet of Class X, XII and B.Tech or any other Course – Ist Year/ IInd Year/ IIIrd Year in Assam.
Tata Scholarship Application Form 2018 Apply Online For College Students
6. Photo Copy of Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in Meghalaya.
7. If the student is a Hostler then the copy of the receipt of Hostel Fee is required to be attached in Arunachal Pradesh.
8. Photo copy of Bank Passbook of Showing Savings Bank Account Number of the student. ( Bank Account should be from any nationalize bank in Allahabad District ).
JBNSTS Scholarship Test for 10th, 12th, Graduate Pass Rs 4000, Laptop
9. Notarized affidavit if there is a gap in between two classes. ( for newly admitted students only ) in Jammu Kashmir.
10. An affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/- by the Parents/Guardian in Kerala.
10. Separate affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/- as per (Annexure “Ga”) by the Students that the income shown in the Income Certificate enclosed with Scholarship Form is from all the sources and there is no other source of income and also that if the income shown is found incorrect in any enquiry, the signatory of the Affidavit shall be fully responsible for the same in Punjab.
11. An Affidavit by the student on Non-Judicial Stamp of Rs. 10/ - giving his/her full particulars as required mentioning that he/she is giving a separate Affidavit for gap period, if any in Marathi.
Scholarship for Engineering Students for ST, SC, OBC, General
12. Declaration that the annual income of his/her Parents/Guardian does not exceed the prescribed limit and the details mentioned in the Certificate attached with the application form are true and correct. If any error/mistake is found therein he/she shall be responsible for it.
13. Aadhar Card/Pan Card No. should be mentioned in the Scholarship Forms and should be linked with Bank Account in Uttar Pradesh.
14. Names of Student and Father/Mother /Guardian should be exactly with the same spelling details as are entered in the High School Certificate /Mark sheet in all the 3 certificates i.e. Caste, Domicile & Income Certificates.
Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018 for 10th 12th Abdul Kalam Click here to check news
15. Copy of Student SEARCH RECORD should accompany the Scholarship Form in Telangana.
16. In Renewal Form cases Enrollment No. must be mentioned in the Scholarship Form in Maharashtra.
Note:- The Above Scholarship Document Required in all State of India who receive Indian Government Fund, Tax Payers Money and Trust, Foundation etc.
High School Scholarship Form for SC ST OBC General & Minority OBC General & Minority