12th Pass Scholarship 2018 for Science Students after Intermediate
12th Pass Scholarship 2018 Apply Online for 12th Class Scholarship in Honor of PM Narendra Modi, Abdul Kalam Scholarship and DESW Scholarship for 12th passed Students. For More details on Scholarship after 12th passed is given below. You can also search on web if you not satisfied with this 12th Scholarship Form 2018.
12th Pass Scholarship for Science Students:- Both 10th and 12th Class Students enriched with nutrition of Science, Maths and Job Oriented Subjects like Agriculture, Commerce and Biotechnology will get special subsidy cum scholarship to friendly Indian National who supports India Stance in the world. The Main alternative to catch 12th pass scholarship is to way of Higher education. The credit of scholarship is directly given to bank account of aspirant who comes under terms and condition of Science Scholarship for 12th passed students.
Scholarship for Class 12th Science Students:- In India Many State Government has made policies to compose scholarship for Science Students. To get higher profit in Scholarship students must get 80% Marks percentage in current year 2018 or you have waited for scholarship than in May to August many popular coaching Institute like ALLEN, KOTA, and FIIT JEE gives scholarship to prepare in their coaching institute for completive examination
Scholarship for 12th passed students by Narendra Modi:- PM Narendra Modi is giving opportunity to 12th pass students with monthly Rs 2,000 to 3,000 PM who applied up to May 2018. There are many Board exam of India that result comes in May and 2nd Week of June, they have good news that PM Modi Scholarship will be extended up to 15 June 2018 but today Last date of Application is 21st May 2018.
Latest News 11 May 2018
- Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018:- Narendra Modi Scholarship for 10th 12th Abdul Kalam
- Jio Scholarship 2018:- Jio Scholarship Online Form 3000
- MHRD Scholarship 2018 :- Commonwealth Scholarship Online Form Rs.20, 000
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:- for NEET, Eng Entrance Exam
- 10TH Pass Students Scholarship Form 2018:- SSLC, CBSE, Science Maths
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes 2018:- UG PG Status Renewal
- Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018:- Online Form Name List
- 10th Pass Girls Scholarship:- Scholarship Scheme Rs 10,000
- Central Sector Scholarship 2018:- Rs 82000 scholarships
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Application form:- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Scholarship is open to citizens of India have at least 75% of attendance should not be more than Rs.2.0 Lac. 50% of the scholarship to female. 2d One is Queen's University, Belfast given 100 Scholarship to Talented Engineering and Medical Students who make admission in Post Graduate, Science Programmes in Queens University.
Desw scholarship Form 2018:- DESW scholarship main focus is to give Children belonging to ex servicemen (Indian Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Army, and Civilian Army Police) students. DEWSS PMSS Registration 2018 details are given in www.desw.gov.in.
1. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship: - 12th scholarship online form
This scholarship is formally known as Merit scholarship provided by West Bengal state govt.
Value of Scholarship:-
12th Pass Students: Rs. 750/- per month
UG course: Rs. 750/- – 1500/- per month Post
Graduate: Rs. 1200/- 1500/- per month
75% marks: - Students who have passed 10th and 12th Board Examination.
55% Marks: - post graduate students who have passed UG Honors course with at least from any recognized university are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection Process: - There are no any specific eligibility criteria for the students.
Eligible Courses: - who are admitted in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, BHMS, BAMS course on 1st year.
Income Limit; - For applying for this scholarship, student’s gross annual family income not exceed Rs. 80000/-
When to Apply: - October.
Official Website: - http://svmcm.wbhed. gov. In/page/about.php
2. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship:-
- The Amar Ujala Foundation has started this scholarship scheme in the memory of late Mr. Atul Maheshwari Ji (Founder of Amar Ujala).
- Who can apply: - who have an ability to qualify the high competitive exam.
- Number of Scholarship: - There are 18:18 scholarships for High School Level and Intermediate level students.
- Value of Scholarship: - Rupees 30,000 to Rs. 50,000.
- Eligibility Criteria: - 10th/12th class appearing students are eligible for this scheme.
- Percentage Required: - Students should have 60% Marks in his last class for 9th to 12th class students from state education board.
- Income Limit: - His family annual income should be below from Rs 1.5 Lakh
- The last date to apply for this scheme is 7th September 2018
- How to Apply: - Online, www.foundation. amarujala.com
3. Bharat Petroleum Scholarships: - Indian citizen, holding a degree from a recognized university and residing in India at the time of application.
Qualification:- Students with confirmed admission to any full time, two years PG Course (in any field/Stream), at any recognized University / Institute of repute in India or abroad.
Percentage:- Secured at least 65% in Arts and 70% in Engineering, Science or Commerce at the Graduate level.
Age Limit: - The applicant should be below 25 years as on first of September.
How to Apply:- Online / Form can be obtained from the organization by sending them a request for the application form in a self addressed envelope affixed with a stamp of appropriate value before the last date for obtaining the application form.
4. UGC 12th Pass Scholarship 2018 for those have completed their 10+2 and Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline from a Well recognized University and Board.
Scholarship for 12th Pass UGC Students: - The official notification is released much before the normal academic year in India and abroad based institutions and universities