UP Sanskrit School College Recruitment 2018 9000 Bharti
UP Sanskrit School College Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Latest Government jobs in Teacher, TGT PGT, and Lecturer 9,000 vacancies to be filled. For More details of UP Sanskrit Inter College Bharti regarding Age Limit, Selection Process and Eligibility are given below.
UP Sanskrit School College Recruitment 2018:- UP Government Online Application Form are invited in Sanskrit School, The Details of posts published in district wise school located and the posts which are going to be filled is Lecturer, Principal, Clerk and Group D vacancies. New Founding Members of Madhyamik Shiksha Chayan Board has said we have checked all details regarding 10 years data of teaching experience. Further said 20,000 Teacher and Principal are available and in 1,000 Principal will be retired on 31st March 2018.
UP Sanskrit School Recruitment 2018:- Uttar Pradesh Education Ministers gave chance to UPPSC to create jobs application of Principal n Lecturer. Beside Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board have rights to fill LT Grade Teacher, Principal and Lecturer. When BJP Started ruling in UP one by one Members of selecting given resignation letter for some reason which is not disclosed yet. But government said they will give neat and clean job.
UP Sanskrit College Recruitment 2018:- Teacher Jobs in Sanskrit School are about 9000 vacant posts of teachers in Vidyalaya and collages. To fill this posts procedure may be started quickly from the official website UPSESSB.org these vacancy starting as soon as possible in first level but date is not clear.
1. Name of post: - TGT PGT, Sanskrit Teacher, Group C vacancies etc.
2. No. of posts: - 9000 as on 30 March 2018
3. Classification Group ‘B’
4. Scale of pay: - Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Entry Scale)
a. Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (Senior Scale)
b. Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- (Selection Scale)
5. Whether selection post or non-selection post Selection
6. Age limit for direct recruits 21 to 40 years. No age bar in the case of employees of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Age relaxation for SC/ST and other categories as applicable under the Govt. of India rules would be applicable.
Educational & other qualifications required for direct recruits.
1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc, MA, M.ed Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Tag:- UP Sanskrit School Teacher Recruitment 2018 , UP Sanskrit College Lecturer Recruitment 2018 , UP Sanskrit School Clerk/Group C D Recruitment 2018 , UP Sanskrit School Bharti Latest News 2018.