UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2018 Online Form

UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2018 Online Application are invited for filling Scholarship Named Kanya Vidya Dhan which directly goes to special Girls who unable to continue their study from below to top bottom. In this KVDY Scheme UP Govt and Central Govt will contribute amount thorough DBT scheme.

UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme 2018:- 89,000 girls will be selected to get Kanya Vidya Dhan from the board of UP Board, CBSE Board, ICSE Board, Madarsa and Sanskrit Board. In stage wise getting Name List of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 75% of the total go to girls to UP Board and remaining 25% transforms to other CBSE 75% of the remaining ICSE 25%, Minority 20% community, 21% :-scheduled sc st caste.


Name of the Department
Social Benefit Scheme
Name of the Post
Kanya Vidya Dhan
Total Number of Posts
1 Lakh Girls
Ending Date to Apply Online for Application Form
February 2018
Date & Timings to get Kanya Dhan Yojana
No Date Mention.
Bank Account
With IFSC Code
Category
Income Below 3 Lakhs
Notification Status
Available Below

Benefit: Payment to every student Rs 30,000

Total Girls selected: 89,100

UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Status 2018:- The UP Govt CM Adityanath Yogi announces a scheme Girls in UP as Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. This scheme of interested focus on who have financial problem to study in higher education or in intermediate level. The scheme was first inaugurated by chief minister Akhilesh yadav but latest news also came to change its name and add it to Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Yojana.

UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Name List 2018: 1 lakh girls can take benefits

Age Limit:- No Age Limit required. Only document related to 10pass will be asked to attach in Kanya Vidya Dhan.

Direct Benefit Transfer:- Eligible girls can take benefits of 30000 per girls that direct money transfer in Post Office, Jan Dhan Yojana bank account by government.

Selection Process:- Meritorious girl of 12th/10th under UP Board, CBSE get the amount of rupees 20,000 to 30,000

How to Apply for Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online Form 2018:- All Interested Students should visit official website and submit personal details through link given below.

Comments

Date Wise Jobs, Scheme, News Update

Show more