UP GDS Syllabus 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak, Selection Pattern
UP GDS Syllabus 2017 in Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Pattern, Post Office Question Papers, UP GDS Exam Syllabus 2017.
UP GDS Merit List 2017:- India Post Office Today’s pattern to select Gramin Dak Sevak in Uttar Pradesh is Merit List. The Merit list selection procedure not only started in UP but also in Rajasthan, Bihar, and Madhya Pradesh etc. In October November period UP Postal Circle release the bumper posts in all rural and Urban areas called 5314 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti. For this main eligilbity stands on 10TH 12th with computer knowledge, we have given below eligibility criteria to select UP GDS Selection Process 2017-18.
UP GDS Cut off Marks 2017: The candidate should have 60 days of computer knowledge from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government and will be required to display the basic computer knowledge. If you are BCA MCA BBA or any professional degree studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification than you may get releasable benefit. Below are some important details after online application is completed for UP GDS Bharti 2018.
1. Merit List will be visible only to selected candidates, if he or she selected based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. It doesn’t means, if you have higher degree than you will treat on merit but relaxation given on computer degree certificate approved by Government.
3. According to category wise General OBC ST SC (ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male) AND reserved category selected on the requirement of 4 decimal points (67.51) etc.
4. Higher the age, higher the selection process guarantee because the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit)
5. Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
6. Cycling knowledge is a pre-requisite condition.
UP Gramin Dak Sevak Question Papers 2017:-