Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 Syce Technical Attendant
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018 Offline Application is invited to fill Syce Technical Attendant Jobs. To Apply it read Below notification.
2 MP R&V SQN NCC, Mhow (MP) The under mentioned vacancy for Gp C civil employee paid from Defence Budget have released by Directorate General NCC (MOD)
Name of Post: Syce (Technical Attendant).
Board Name: Ministry of Defence
Educational & other qualifications required: 10th standard pass & equivalent from recognized Board. Must be conversant with the duties of Syce. Preferably Male candidates.
Age limit: Between 18 to 27 yrs.
1. Relaxation of age limit will be up to 40m years for govt servant, 05 SC/ST and for Ex-servicemen as per existing rules.
2.Place of positing will be at 2 MP R&V SQN NCC, Mhow (MP) but liable tom be posted anywhere in India.
3. Self certified copies of education qualifications, DOB and caste certificate will be attached.
4. Incomplete application applications with false information / Those not meeting the eligibility criteria will be rejected out rightly.
5. The administration will not responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of application due to postal delay or any other reasons.
6.How to Apply: Applications complete in all respects should reach the Main Office of 2 MP R&V SQN NCC, Veterinary College Campus Rasalpura, Mhow, (MP), PIN - 453446, on or before 30 Sep, 2017 (1400 hrs) by post /Regd post.
7. Selection Process: The candidates qualifying in screening based on their performance in class 10th examination, will only be considered for written and practical trade test for determination of final list.
8. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on notice board of 2 MP R&V SQN NCC, Mhow (MP) after 30 days of last date receipt of application. No individual call letters will be issued.
9. Admit Card: The date and place foe written test and practical test of all candidates, found eligible candidates.
10. Result: Administration has the right to cancel or modify this notification without giving any reason thereof.