RLBCAU Recruitment 2017 Latest Jobs in Rani Lakshmi Bai Central University, Teaching Associates, RLBCAU Jhansi Recruitment 2017.
RLBCAU Recruitment 2017 The Walk-in-Interview for contractual engagement as Teaching Associates in different disciplines of agriculture, horticulture, forestry and basic sciences are to be held during the month of August and September, 2017 on different dates at University Camp Office, New Delhi. In continuation to the Advt given above posted on July, 2017, at Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University website http://www.rlbcau.ac.in,
Rani Lakshmi Bai University Vacancy 2017: it is to notify that RLBCAU Walk in Interview for the Teaching Staff up to 1 to 2 years in the discipline of Agronomy.
Department Name: Rani Lakshmi Bai Agriculture University, Jhansi, UP.
Advertisement: No. RLBCAU/02/2017
Name of the Posts:
1. Teaching Associates
2. Vacancy Notification for the post of First Comptroller of RLBCAU
3. Consultants (Finance) on contract basis
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Ph.D. degree in relevant/allied subject. Preference will be given to candidates with teaching/research experience and Publications
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 40 years on 1st July, 2017 with relaxation of age as per guidelines.
Salary: The emoluments shall be Rs. 40,000/- plus HRA as per rules
For more details viz. discipline, education qualification, date/time & venue of Walk-in-Interview date and other terms & conditions for the positions, please visit our website www.rlbcau.ac.in.
Address: At the Camp Office of Rani Lakshmi Bai, Central Agricultural University, Room No. 212, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan – II, Pusa New Delhi, 110012.
Walk in Interview Date: http://www.rlbcau.ac.in/rlbcau_vacancies.php
1. Date: 21th August, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 1. Computer Science 2. Agricultural Engineering 3. Post harvest Technology
2. Date: 22th August, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 4. Plant Physiology 5. Plant Pathology 6. Agronomy
3. Date: 23th August, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 7. Agricultural Economics 8. Agricultural Extension 9. Genetics and Plant Breeding
4. Date: 24th August, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 10. Horticulture 11. Floriculture and Landscaping 12. Vegetable Science 13. Fruit Science:
5. Date: 25th August, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 14. Agroforestry 15. Forest Genetic Resources/ Tree improvement 16. Forests Product 17. Silviculture
6. Date: 7th September, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 18. Microbiology with specialization in Soil/Agricultural Microbiology 19. Agricultural Biochemistry 20. Agricultural Biotechnology
7. Date: 8 th September, 2017 at 10.00 AM: 21. Entomology 22. Soil Science