NSI Kanpur Recruitment 2017 Jobs Open For JTO, Administrative Officer in National Sugar Institute NSI Limited Recruitment 2017.
NSI Kanpur Recruitment 2017 Applications are invited from eligible persons for appointment to the post of Telecom Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, f Senior Instrument Engineer and Regional Director at NSI Kanpur in Pay Matrix-11 in PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- on deputation basis from Officers of the Central/State Government/Union Territories having the qualifications and experience as mentioned in Annexure-I.
Advertisement: 2881-2901/1/6 (4)2017
Department Name: National Savings Institute, Government of India, Ministry of Finance
Sub: Filling up the post of Regional Director (Sr) on Deputation basis.
Employment News Dated: 17-7-2017
1) Name of the post: Regional Director (Sr) (Group ‘A’, Gazette)
2) No. of posts
1. Vacancy circular for the post of Professor of Sugar Engineering at NSI Kanpur.
2. Vacancy circular for the post of Senior Instrument Engineer at NSI Kanpur.
3. Vacancy circular for the post of Junior Technical Officer (Chemical Engineering) at NSI Kanpur.
4. Vacancy circular for the post of Senior Administrative Officer at NSI Kanpur.
3) Place of posting: Chennai, Kanpur and New Delhi
4) Scale of pay: Pay Matrix-11 in PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600)
5) Method of Recruitment: By transfer on deputation basis
6) Type of Jobs: Contract Basis.
(A) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(i)with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400 /- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
7. Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience;
(ii)Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent i.e. M.A., M.Sc, M.Com and MBA, and
(iii) 5 years experience in Banking and / or Insurance / Market Research and Training.
How to Apply For NSI Recruitment 2017: The National Sugar Institutes application Form of the eligible and Officers and who can be spared immediately may be forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed preformed (Annexure-II) along with attested copies of ACR/APAR (attested on each page) for the last five years, Cadre Clearance Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Integrity Certificate and details of Major/Minor Penalty imposed during last 10 years in the given proforma (Annexure-III). The applications may be forwarded to the undersigned with in a period.
Last Date 60 days from the date of issue of the advertisement.
Address: National Savings Institute ICCW Building, 4, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi-2
Mail: email@example.com and