Artificial Limb Centre Pune Recruitment 2017 Safaiwala
Artificial Limb Centre Pune Recruitment 2017 Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for recruitment of the following Gp ‘C’ civilian posts in Artificial Limb Centre, Pune.
Artificial Limb Centres Vacancy 2017: Separate applications will have to be submitted for each post, in case the applicant intends to apply for than one post.Candidates working in Govt Office /PSU /Autonomous body /Statutory body must submit their application through proper channel while applying for the post.
1. Age limit (as on last date of receipt of application i.e. 09 Sep 2017):-
(a)For post mentioned at Ser no 1 (a) & (b) is 18-27 years.
(b)Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates would be applicable as per extant rules.
2. How to Apply: Attested photocopies of certificates supporting date of birth, education qualification, experience etc to be enclosed with the application.
Interview Date: Those candidates, who have applied for more than one post as per the advertisement will be required to produce the call letters punched together on the date or written exam and their merit will be considered in corresponding posts.
Instruction to Candidates:-
1. Applications found incomplete, incorrect, without signature, in-eligible and received after due date will be rejected without any reasons / notice and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no (NO)m appeal will be entertained.
2. No TA / DA is admissible.
3. Place of work. ALC Pune-411040 with all India service liability.
Address: KRITRIM ANG KANDRA, ARTIFICIAL LIMB CENTRE, WANAWADI, PUNE-411 040, MAHARASHTRA.
last date of receipt of application i.e. 09 Sep 2017
Links: Download Pdf