MP D.Ed D.El.Ed Merit List 2018 BTC Counselling
MP D.Ed D.El.Ed Merit List 2018 District Wise BTC Counselling For Admission MP D.Ed D.El.Ed BTC Merit List 2018.
MP D.Ed D.El.Ed Merit List 2018 candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. The MP D.Ed D.El.Ed merit List will be prepared by taking into account the following given below. The candidate will be interviewed about subject wise choice locking at MP D.Ed counselling centre, language ability and communication skills and knowledge of the teaching subject. The MP D.Ed D.El.Ed final Merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on the website of the Institute https://rsk.mponline.gov.in and its notice board on 19 July 2018.
MP D.Ed BTC Counselling 2018: Candidates will be given chance up to 1st 2nd and MP D.Ed 3rd Counselling, so that no low marks candidate go out from college. Seat allotment policy as laid down by the Government of Madhya Pradesh Merit List will be followed for selection of the candidates. The Counselling will be conducted at the MP D.Ed D.El.Ed Government College after 19th July.
Note: Merit List Published on 19th July 2018
The conditions of eligibility for admission to D.Ed. SE (VI) programme will be as follows:
1. At least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2)
2. Course: The duration of the D.Ed. SE (VI) programme shall be Two Years- 220 days
Document Required For MP D.Ed D.El.Ed Counselling: The candidates are advice to bring their original certificates at the time of admission. Failure to produce certificate will lead to deduction of chance for admission.
1. Original acknowledgment slip.
2. Proof of date of birth (Secondary School/Matriculation Certificate) issued by the examination board.
3. Certificate and mark sheet of qualifying examination issued by the board/university/institution.
Note:- we soon update MP D.Ed D.El.Ed College List, District wise Counselling Letter.
1. Those that have not got degree or migration certificate should bring written affidavit letter to this effect from such body with him/her at the time of admission. original in any other Institute, University, College and Organization