UPSTSE Syllabus 2019 UP Science Talent Search, Question Paper
UPSTSE Syllabus 2019 Previous Year UP Science Talent Search Program pdf Apply For 1000 Class 10th 12th UPSTSE Science Scholarship Yojana 2019 is available.
UPSTSE Syllabus 2019 Online Computer Based Test (CBT).UP Science Talent Search Exam question paper contain High school and Intermediate Level. The UPSTSE Science Syllabus questions of both multiple-choice type and numerical answer type and you should prepare UPSTSE Previous year Solved Model Papers.UPSTS examinations will be held 27th February 2019 and 4th March 2019 .
UPSTSE Question Paper 2019 Previous Year: There will be 3 Section Divided into Maths Science and You will be given 120 minutes to only attempt 3 sections. Physics and chemistry is compulsory for all the 10th and 12th Students. And attempt any once section from Mathematics and Biology based on stream (PCM or PCB) chosen during the application form fill up.
UP Science Talent Search Exam Model Papers 2019
1. During the actual exam, submit button will be enable only after 120 minutes
2. Mock test is the only way to make you familiar with online examination. Actual level of paper will be based on syllabus which is published on website.
3. Question will be in Hindi and English language in actual exam.
4. Negative Marking – ¼ Mark will be deducted for each wrong MCQ type question.
5. Question paper having two type MCQ and NAT (Numerical type) questions.
6. Only MCQ type question have 4 options, out of which only one option will be the correct answer.
Admit Card Help Line Number: Toll Free Call Centre Number 18002669068 or send email at email@example.com.
Department Name: UP starting Science Scholarship Scheme
Age Limit: There is No age Limit.
1. Top 3 students will get a prize of Rs. 1,00,000/ 2nd Rs. 75,000/ and 3rd Rs. 50,000/-
2. appearing students of class X or XII board exam 2019 will get the full scholarship of Rs.24000
3. Top 1000 students from the merit list class 12 will be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 2000/- p.m
4. Rs.3000/- per month for three years during their graduation studies in science stream.
5. Rs.4000/- per month during their studies of post-graduation science studies
Educational Qualification: Class XII or Ist, IInd or third year of B.Sc can appear in scholarship examination
Selection Process: Written Exam
Application Fees: Rs. 500/-Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking from any bank via ICICI gateway or SBI gateway or Challan mode of payment are available only from SBI Payment.
How To Apply: For New Registration, Admit Card and Result visit : https://www.upcsttalent.com.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship: Click Here
Benefited Student Certificate: Click Here
UPSTSE Information Brochure: Click Here
How to apply: Click Here
Scholarship Exam Syllabus: Click Here
Fee Deposited Procedure: Click Here
Starting Date UPSTSE Registration: December 15, 2018
Last Date to Apply Online Application: January 30,2018
Closing Date for Submission of fee for off-line payment through e-Challan: January 31,2018