UP Voter ID Card Online Registration, NVSP Correction Status, Name List
UP Voter ID Card Online Registration 2019 For Adding NVSP Track Status 2019-20 Name in Matdata Suchi List, to Apply After 18th UP Voter ID Card Online Form 2018.
UP Voter ID Card Online Registration 2018 is For Election and Identity Purpose. To apply for UP Voter Card their is many camp organized in your area districts and state. In Uttar Pradesh their are two website sec.up.nic.in and ceouttarpradesh.nic.in you can search your name which means whether your name is listed in online government website or not.
NVSP Status Check 2019: You can track voter ID card registration from official website Online Application Status https://www.nvsp.in/forms/forms/trackstatus
UP Voter Card New Website: Latest News UP Government has launched ERO.NET website for UP citizens who want to check their name, downloading matdata suchi.
Form 7 – It is used to complaint of any voter which is listed Illegally.
Form 8 – It is used for correction in your old voter id card or updating colored voter card. Form 8 A- used for change in polling booth.
Needed in: Vidhan Sabha Election, Election Prime minister chunav. UP MLC Election
How to Search UP Voter ID Card By Name
- Visit; ceouttarpradesh.nic.in to get information about up voter id card 2019
- In electoral Roll and fill your name and with the help to click search button.
- visit this website sec.up.nic.in as well as colored, status, correction duplicate card and many more details.
Why Voter Card Is Necessary
- It is used for 18 plus students adult new voter id card registration,
- It is used for applicant who lives in outside in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- For Use in Nagar Nigam, Vidhan Sabha, Lok Sabha Election and Getting New Rashan Card,
- Person who shifting his or her place of ordinary residence
- For Driving Licence.
- To Attend Any Seminar.
Document Required Voter Card;
- Their is no document Required this is the process of your nationality.
- It only required that you should be son, brother, daughter for your family.
- Their is no extra costs taken
1. The application should visit Electoral Registration Office
2. Name (With Documentary Proof): The name as it should appear in the Electoral Roll and Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) should be Furnished. The full name except the surname should be written in the first box and surname should be written in the second box. In case you do not have a surname, just write the given name. Caste
should not be mentioned except where the caste name is used as part of the Elector’s Name or a Surname. Honorific appellations like Shri, Smt., Kumari, Khan, Begum, Pandit, etc. should not be mentioned.
Write your sex in full in the space provided e.g. male / female. Applicants may indicate their sex as „Other‟ where they do not want to be described as male or female.
5. Date of Birth (With Documentary Proof):Proofs of date of birth to be attached are as under:
i) Certificate issued by a Municipal Authorities or District Office, Registrar, Births, Deaths, Baptism Certificate.
ii) Certificate from the school University (Govt. /Recognized) last attended.
iii) Attach a declaration certificate for those Illiterate or semi-illiterate applicant who is not in possession of any of the above document.
Place of Birth: In case born in India, please mention name of place like Village / Town, District, State.
7. Relation’s Name: In case of unmarried female applicant, Name of Father/Mother is to be mentioned. In case of married female applicant, name of Husband is to be mentioned. Strike out the inapplicable options in the column.
8. Place of Ordinary Residence: Fill up the full and complete postal address including PIN code where you are ordinarily residing and Want to get registered, in the space provided.
Proofs of ordinary residence to be attached are as under:
i) Bank/Kisan credit card/Post Office current Pass Book, or
ii) Applicants Ration Card/Passport/Driving License/Income Tax Assessment Order, or
iii) Latest Water/Telephone/Electricity/Gas connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the
Applicant or that of his/her immediate relation likes parents etc.
District wise: Siddhartha Nagar, Kushinagar, Gajipur, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Bulandshahr, Jhansi, Jalaun, Mahoba, Hamirpur, Banda, Kanpur and Dehat Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Rampur, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Lucknow, Allahabad, Aligarh, Mainpuri, Etawah, Hathras,Fatehpur, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Kosambi, Azamgarh, Mau,Sant Ravidas nagar, Unnao, Auraiya, Farrukhabad, Faizabad, Barabanki, Hardoi, Banda, Moradabad, Jyoti bao Phulenagar
UP Voter List, CCC Online Registration Form, Correction Status, UPPSC UttarPradesh, Allahabad Voter ID Card Online Registration , Kanpur Voter ID Card Online Registration , Meerut Voter ID Card Online Registration , Aligarh and Lucknow Voter ID Card Online Registration Muslim University,