NHFDC Scholarship 2018 Handicapped, NHFDC Application Status, Renewal
NHFDC Scholarship 2018 Apply Online for NHFDC Physically Handicapped Scholarship to admission in Engineering, Medical and IIT, NHFDC Scholarship Application Status, NHFDC Renewal related news is given below.
NHFDC Scholarship Trust Fund Scholarship 2018 to check application status as well renewal to apply online for trust fund National fund Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation nhfdc scholarship last date is one month period invites applications from Students with Disbar lities for award of Scholarship under the following two Scholarship Schemes Scholarship Scheme Trust Fund and National Fund which is also available online nhfdc.nic.in.
NHFDC Scholarship Status 2018 Scheme Trust Fund application Under this scheme, 2500 Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students with disabilities for degree and post graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of no availability of female candidates. National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),for and on behalf of Department of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India.
Scholarship for Handicapped Engineering Students:- NHFDC Scholarship is the name of differently able students scholarship Online Form awarded to PWD Physically Handicapped Name list latest news Disabled Students.
National Scholarship ( Trust Fund ) – 2500 Students every year selected (2017-2018
Renewal:- (i.e 01.07.2017 to 30.06.2018)) (Apply Online) (Renewal):- http://www.nhfdc.nic.in/scholarship.html
NHFDC Scholarship latest news 2018 Details:
(Rs. per month)
(Rs. Per annum)
Professional Graduate Courses
Professional Post-Graduate courses
scheme of Trust Fund: 2000
National Fund scheme: 500.
NHFDC Trust Fund scholarship eligibility 2018
- 2000 students will be awarded nhfdc Trust Fund scholarship
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/ stipend for pursuing the course.
- Monthly income of the beneficiary /parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25, 000/-(Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian
- 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non- availability of female candidates.
- Reimbursement of Non-Refundable fees restricted tithe limit of fee of similar courses in Government/Government –aided institutions Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/ per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000-per month for Professional Post-Graduate Courses in one academic year
- Books/Stationery allowance will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @ Rs.6, 000/ per annum and Rs.10, 000/-per annum for pursuing Professional Post- Graduate Courses
NHFDC National Fund Scholarship 2018 Scheme:
- Under this scheme, 500 Scholarships will be awarded to eligible
- students with disabilities for pursuing higher academic/professional or technical qualification
- Applicant has to apply online (www.nhfdc.nic.in)for scholarship from October and scholarship shall be awarded once in aacademicyear under this scheme.
- Scholarship of Rs.1000/-p.m. for hostellers and Rs.700/-p.m. for day scholars studying in professional courses at graduation and above level, and Rs.700/-p.m. for hostellers and Rs.400/p.m. for day scholars pursuing Diploma/Certificate level professional courses. Course fee reimbursed up to ceiling of Rs.10, 000/-per year.
- Financial assistance can be given for computer with editing software for blind/deaf graduate and post graduate students pursuing professional courses and for support access software for cerebral palsy students.
- Monthly income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.15, 000/-(Rs. 1.80 Lakh p.a.)from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian.
- Scholarship holder under this scheme will not concurrently hold any other scholarship/stipend
NHFDC scholarship apply online 2018 instruction
The applicant has to apply online (www.nhfdc.nic.in) and printed copy the online filled application duly countersigned and recommended by the Head of the Institution, where they are studying along with requisite documents send to: National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), Red Cross Bhawan, Sector12, Faridabad 121007.
Important Links for Scholarships (Trust Fund) and National Fund
Apply online http://www.nhfdc.nic.in/scholarship
KNOW YOUR STATUS OF FRESH APPLICATION Click here
KNOW YOUR STATUS OF RENEWAL APPLICATION Click here
PRINT ALREADY SUBMITTED ONLINE RENEWAL APPLICATION Click here
NHFDC Scholarship result 2014-2015 2016 will be disclosed by us soon