TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 TN Sub Inspector Police 969 Jobs

TB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 :- Tamilnadu TN  969 Jobs Sub Inspector Police Recruitment 2019 Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) applications from Men, Women and Transgender candidates for 969 Sub-Inspector direct recruitment. The last date for submitting application form is 19 April 2019.

Post Name:- Sub-Inspector of Police (Finger Print) for filling up 969 vacancies.

Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years as on 1st July 2018.

Salary:- Pay Scale ₹ 36900 - 116600/-

Educational Qualification:- Candidates should have studies 10th 12th Class from Tamil Nadu State Board and a Bachelor's Degree in any stream from any University or Institution recognized.

Examination Fee: Rs 500/- shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.

Selection Process:-

Written Examination - 85 Marks (55 Marks + 30 Marks)
Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games:- 5 Marks
Viva-Voce 10 Marks

How to Apply: Before 28.09.2018 candidates can only apply online through TNUSRB Online portal.

pdf notification Information Brochure.pdf
Online Form

TNUSRB Online Applications Forms are invited from Indian Citizens only through Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online mode for direct recruitment to the following post TN Men and Women Sub-Inspector of Police Taluk 2019 Commencement of Online application Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service is being started from February 2019 Last date for submission of Online application will be March latest news. Candidates can apply only through online at Any other mode online form of application will be summarily not accept application form and fees.

If you want to apply for TNPSC Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector Notification 2019 Notification Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII / Degree. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service. Out of the total vacancies 30% will be allotted for women candidates. Women candidates shall also be entitled to compete for the remaining 70% of vacancies along with male candidates. TNUSRB Police Vacancy 2019.

TNUSRB Police SI jobs 2019 jobs Departmental Candidate can also apply under Open Quota, if they fulfill eligibility norms of Open Quota Candidates. These candidates will have to appear for two Written Examinations which will be held on two different dates. Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website or in

Important dates:
  1. Beginning date of online application: 20.03.2019
  2. Closing date for online application: 19.04.2019
  3. Closing date for fee payment through Online: 19.04.2019
  4. Closing date for payment through Challan: 
  5. Written Examination: For Open Quota: May 2019 for Departmental Quota: May 2019.
Tamil Nadu police SI Recruitment Apply Online Recruitment Educational Qualification i.e. 08.02.2015.

i. Candidates should possess a degree from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
ii. The candidate must have obtained the degree on or before the date of notification.

Knowledge of Tamil Must : - Candidates should possess knowledge of Tamil on the date of this notification for details refer Para 10 of the Instructions to the candidates

Age Limit: Candidate should have completed the age of 20 years and should not above 28 years as on 01.07.2015

Procedure of selection:-Criteria will be made in two successive stages i.e.
(i) Written Examination in OMR Format and Physical Measurement, Endurance, Efficiency Test, Interview Voice Oral Test.

TN Police SI recruitment 2015 applying online

1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website or
2) Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3) Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.

6) Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.

Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Links
  • Tamilnadu Sub Inspector of Police Download Eligibility
  • Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) apply now
Helpline Number : 1800 419 2929 between - 8 AM to 8 PM