Bihar SSC Graduate Level Syllabus 2018 BSSC CGL Question Papers
Bihar SSC Graduate Level Syllabus 2018 Surf Online to Check BSSC CGL Question Papers with Exam Papers, Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam Pattern for the Int er Level Combined Competitive written Exam is mentioned below.
Bihar Graduate Level Syllabus 2018:- Bihar SSC Hi there, this is just a heads-up to say that ssc graduate level syllabus 2016 for upcoming Government jobs in Bihar exams which is conducted by BSSC is in our latest news portal of Jobs You can see a list of all objective type multiple choice question paper of inter Graduate Level exam pattern of in our posts. The Syllabus of written test for a trade will be broadly as that of the NCTVT 12th standard will be set in English n Hindi syllabus in the relevant trade and the syllabus for trade test/practical test will be the trade test specification of the semi-skilled grade of the relevant trade.
Bihar SSC Inter Level Combined Competitive:-Examination consist of General studies, Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Aptitude which include Reasoning Mental ability Basic Arithmetic Skill.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 4,000 Notification Tier Wise News:- 4,000 Notification Tier Wise News
SSC Bihar Admit Card 2018 Download BSSC Graduate LDC:- Download BSSC Graduate LDC
General Science & Mathematics
BSSC Graduate level question Papers 2018:- The BSSC Graduate level question examination will be consist of a previous 10 years question paper and those candidates who solved the pdf and handwritten solution of ssc cgl 2014 study material he will definitely will come in merit list of BSSC 2016 and get the SSC Combined Graduate Level jobs Written Examination of 150 marks and Typing Test on Computer.
- General studies 50 question 50 marks
- General science and math’s 50 question 50 marks
- And mental ability 50 question 50 marks
After that The Typing Test is of qualifying in nature in Computer. Failure in the Typing Test shall be failure in the examination. In exam centre of Bihar ssc if the candidate does not indicate any language or gives wrong choice for medium of written test, Hindi medium shall be allotted
Bihar SSC CGL General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include question relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
1. Spot the Error
2. Fill in the Blanks
5. Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
6. Idioms & Phrases
7. One word substitution
8. Improvement of Sentences
9. Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
10. Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
11. Shuffling of Sentence parts
12. Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
13. Cloze Passage
14. Comprehension Passage
Quantitative Aptitude: Arithmetic: Algebra: Geometry: Mensuration: Trigonometry: Statistical.
General Intelligence called reasoning:
1. Semantic Analogy 14. Symbolic operations
2. Symbolic/Number Analogy 15. Trends
3. Figural Analogy 16. Space Orientation
4. Semantic Classification 17. Venn Diagrams
5. Symbolic/Number Classification 18. Drawing inferences
6. Figural Classification 19. Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
7. Semantic Series 20. Figural Pattern –folding & unfolding
8. Number Series 21. Embedded figures
9. Figural Series 22. Critical Thinking
10. Problem Solving 23. Emotional Intelligence
11. Word Building 24. Social Intelligence
12. Coding and de-coding 25. Other sub-topics, if any
13. Numerical operations