UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2017 2018 RO ARO
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018 Latest News, Apply Online For RO ARO Vacancies, Samiksha Adhikari UPPSC RO ARO Upcoming Recruitment 2018.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018 application is invited to fill UP RO ARO Vacancy all Sachivalaya, government office under rule of pre main exam. RO ARO termed as review officer where Uttar Pradesh Civil Service employee called. In Samiksha Adhikari people named it by calling and those who are dreaming to full fill their needs of top level brands, supports public that are not able to get their rights etc. Then you should appear in exam of UP Review Officer.
Total Number of Vacancies: 300 to 400 posts.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a University FOR UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018.
Note: Computer diploma from NIELIT as equivalent 'O' level certificate in computer application from an Institute recognized by the Government. Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script
Assistant Review Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a University established "O" Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC society in Hindi typewriting
Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit should be between 21 to 40 years. However age shall be greater by THREE to five years for OBC candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General & OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.115/-, Rs.55/-
for SC/ST candidates and Rs.15/- for handicapped candidates. The fee should be deposit at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank through print-out of the E-Chillan in duplicate.
How to Apply Online: After submitting the RO ARO applications through On-line candidates
1. Log on website www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details (all academic/required documents regarding their claims along with print out of On-line application form ) carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Chillan” option.
6. Make payment using payment Chillan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
Important dates of UP RO ARO:
Important Dates application begins: SOON UPDATED
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank:
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:
Last Date for Submission of Print copy of online application with documents:
Uppsc.up.nic.in apply for new vacancy from
To apply online