Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Form 2017 PMRY in Hindi
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Form 2017 is Launched under PM Narendra Modi to Give Loan to Start Business.
PMRY Scheme will help person to starts training on which he or she business will start and after completing it loan will be provided particular persons for setting up. There are many website in Hindi or English you can get knowledge about PMRY Yojana. It is very popular to those youth who educated or family income is very low. we advise you to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Loan because this is startup and it will bear by Bank.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is one of the scheme which is running for the year 1993 and its aim to offer training particular field then provide loan to setup Rozgar (Rojgar). This rozgar may be anything.
Board Name: Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY).
1. Age Limit: Minimum age of candidates should be 18 to 35 years. However age relaxation given to applicant of General SC ST Category, (North East Region 40 years.
Note: Up to 45 Years Women will be 10 years upper age relax
2. Education Eligibility: Should be 8th Pass. He or She will be eligible for benefit who trained minimum 6 month training from Govt or Govt approved.
3. Family Income: If you are Wife of Husband and parents than income should not exceed than Rs. 40,000/-.
4. Residential: Candidates should live in its state minimum 3 years permanently of location.
5. Defaulter: An applicant should be any defaulter or previous loan sanction Govt/Bank/financial scheme.
6. Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Loan: According to Business cost calculation person can apply nearest Bank, or Visit Tehsil to get PMRY form
1. For single person business: Rs. 1 Lakh
2. For single person service or production unit: Rs. 2 Lakh