High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 21 (Anticipated)
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 Online applications are invited of 21 Anticipated vacancies from qualified citizens of India for appointment to the following post in the High Court of Kerala.
1. Recruitment Number: 5/2017
2. Name of the Post: Personal Assistant (Grade II) To Judge
3. Scale of Pay: ₹27800 – 59400
4. Number of vacancies - 35 that may arise during the period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list.
7. Age limit:
(1) Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
8. Educational Qualification:
(1) A Bachelor's Degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(2) K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
Desirable: Certificate in computer word processing or equivalent.
9. How to apply: Candidates shall apply online through the Recruitment portal of the High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
Step 1: The online application process has two parts - STEP-I and STEP-II.
Step 2: New Applicant' is the first part for registration of the applicants.
Step 3: Registered Applicant' is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed STEP-I. A candidate's online application is complete only if Step 4: he/she completes both the STEPs which includes the submission of applications by completing the 'FINAL SUBMISSION' option available in STEP – II process.
Links: THE High Court of Kerala website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Important Dates: Last Date to fill Form is: 28 September 2017
e-mail:email@example.com Fax: 0484-2391720
A6 – 97468/2014/REC1 Kochi: 682 031