CARA Recruitment 2018 Administrative Officers
CARA Recruitment 2018 Latest Posts by deputation on foreign service terms, initially for three years extendable up to five years in the pay Band (PB - 3).
Central Adoption Resources Authority ( CARA ) invited Engagement of recruitment of Administrative Officers which deals with all matters concerning Child Adoption in India, abroad, urgently requires the following
Board Name: Ministry of Women & Child Development Government of India )
1. Holding analogous post on Regular basis; Or
2. For Service Person: With 2 years regular service in Pay Band (PB -2) of Rs. 9300 -34800 G Pay of Rs. 4800 /- Or 3 years regular service in Pay Band (PB - 2) of Rs. 9300 -34800 + G. Pay of Rs. 4600/- (pre-revised).
3. Qualification: Post Graduate degree from recognized University or equivalent.
4. 7 years regular service having experience in administration, accounts & establishment work, in Supervisory capacity in Central / State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies etc.
5. How to Apply: The eligible candidates must apply through proper channel along with (i) copies of CR dossiers for last 5 years, duly attested (ii) integrity certificate and (iii) vigilance clearance, in the proforma available on the website of CARA, www.cara.nic.in to the CEO (CARA) at the address mentioned above, within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Application received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained. CARA reserves the right to reject any or all applications/post without assigning ant reason.
Address: Central Adoption Resource Authority, West Block - 8, Wing - II, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.