UPTET Social Studies Question Paper 2018 Previous Year
UPTET Social Studies Question Paper 2018 is Paper 2 Previous Year Syllabus & Free Download class 6th to 8th UPTET Social Studies Question Paper 2 2018.
UPTET Social Studies Question Paper 2018 we have some important question from Old Exam of UPTET Social Studies Paper 2 which contains 60 questions of Social Studies of 60 marks for class 6th to 8th.If you want to buy it online for upcoming examination of UPTET Social Studies/Social Science Paper-II than flipkart sale starts every month in which you select various book writers that suits you. However best books of UP TET. UPTET Social Studies/Social Science from writers Dr Anil Kumar, Dr RP Singh, Dr HR Modi and Dr Satyaveer Singh.
UPTET Social Studies Practice Test Papers Class VI-VIII: UP TET Question Paper SOCIAL STUDIES AND OTHER SUBJECTS Time: 2:30 hour’s Part-1, each question carries 1 mark.
1. Which one of the following is not a quality of Lecture Method?
1. It saves time and power.
2. Development of reasoning and thinking power.
3. Reading content can be made more cleared to the text-book.
4. It leads to self-study habits in students.
2. Who among the following was not associated with the kakori case?
1. Bhagat Singh
2. Ashfaqullah khan
3. Ramprasad Bismil
4. Rajendra Lahiri
3. Who started The Bhudan movement?
1. Jaiprakash Narayan
2. Vinoba Bhave
4. When was the Vernacular Press Act passed?
5. The first President of the Indian National Congress was
6. Who had constructed the Jantar-Mantar at Delhi?
7. At which angle a teacher must stand while writing on black-board?
8. Who wrote the drama ‘malati madhav’?
9. Of the following which religion believes in ‘triratna’?
10. Aims of social study teaching is
Development of cultural heritage
Developing national integrity and international understanding
Becoming a good citizen
All of these
11. Origin place of maize is
12. Potato is
13. Kharif crop is
14. The ‘madhubani’ folk-art style from which state?
15. Khaira disease of paddy occurs by the deficiency of which element?
16. The paintings of Ajanta belong to which religion?
17. Perspective is
The depth of field.
The height of figure.
The length of figure.
The circle of figure.
18. By applying continuous line to create shading light effect is called
19.’Swami Haridas sangeet Sammelan’ is held every year at
20. Tansen was a court musician of
Bahadur Shah Zafar
21. Which epic Wrote by ‘jaidev’?