UP Bar Council Exam 2017 AIBE Advocates Enrolment Form
UP Bar Council Exam 2017 Registration AIBE Advocates Enrolment Form pdf download News In Hindi UP Bar Council Enrolment List 2016 Uttar Pradesh.
UP Bar Council Exam 2017 main educational Qualification is Original LL.B. degree or provisional certificate along with Original mark sheets of each semester/year. bar council of India application form Additional Fee of Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) to be deposited in cash if candidate desires registration by circulation. Duly filled Application Forms with necessary documents will be accepted from 10 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. and 2.00 to 3.00 P.M.
UP Bar Council Document Required: After Giving AIBE Advocates Entrance Exam 2016
1. Original Graduation degree along with the mark sheets of the relevant years for three years course. Original Senior Secondary/Intermediate Certificate and mark sheet for five years integrated course.
2. Original Board Certificate of the Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary/Matric level of school showing date of birth.
3. If left service, acceptance of resignation/permission letter from the department for taking admission in LL.B. If left business, original partnership deed/dissolution deed.
4. Proof of residence of Uttar Pradesh.
5. Three Colour Photographs to be submitted along with the Enrolment Form in Black Coat, White Shirt & Black Tie duly attested by one of the Advocates who fills your ‘Certificate of good moral character’ printed in the application form at Page No. 6 (one with attestation on front and rest on back).
6. Certificate confirming the attendance of 66% of the classes held in LL.B.
7. All original testimonials/certificates/documents should be accompanied by a photocopy, duly attested by a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer.
8. Rs. 6,600/- or Higher (Rupees Six Thousand Six Hundred Only) to be paid through Challan.
9. Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty Only) through cash or draft to be deposited in IDBI Bank, Sirifort branch in favour of Bar Council of India, New Delhi, Collection Fund A/c.
UP Bar Council Check List For Enrolment Form: Category: Performa contents of the affidavit required along with the application form on Stamp of Rs.10/- and duly attested by Notary Public/Oath Commissioner
A. Delhi Law Graduate
B. Non-Delhi Law Graduate
C. Employed as Law Officer
Affidavit Submit By Law Graduates:
(i) That I have passed the LL.B. examination from ……………………………………………. University/college/institutes in the year ………….…………………. and have applied for enrolment as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh. It is already undertaken by me in the enrolment UP Bar Council application status that my place of practice will ordinarily be at UP.
(ii) However, in case I shift my place of UP Bar Council practice from UP to any other State, hereby undertake to get my enrolment transferred from Uttar Pradesh to that state within 6 months of the change of place of practice as provided in Chapter framed by the Bar Council of India under Section of the Advocate’s Act.
(iii) That I have studied my LL.B. classes from …. colleges as a regular student and during my study period, I stayed at.………………….………….…………………. i.e. the place where my LL.B. classes were regularly held.
(iv) That I undertake to disclose all information asked in the Application Form, truthfully and I understand that any omission to disclose or any misrepresentation shall render my UP Bar Council registration invalid and liable to be cancelled.
Note: Additional averments to explain gap, if any.