How To Become a Lawyer After High School Advocates jobs for 12th Graduate Pass Must Hold LLB LLM Degree How To Become a Lawyer of bar Council of India.
How To Become a Lawyer After High School 10th passes by choosing a 12th class subject based on law or from University Law Graduate Exam 2017. LLB Bachelor of Law and LLM Master of LAW are two types of master degree course which can make as Advocate jobs in Railways, Engineering, B.pharma, and Department and In insurance sector. The candidates who want to make career as Advocates Recruitment 2017 so they will have to pass Law Aptitude Test 2017 to enrol themselves as advocates. And After Passing ALL India Lawyer Graduates Entrance Exam 2017 you will have to enrol for Bar Council Of India in Various States and learn their Constitution Law, Rules according to District Town.
Bar Council of India Lawyer Enrolment Fee, Gazette Publication Charges, Identity Card, Processing Charges and Library Fund Rs. 1,550/- Enrolment fee for the Members belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is Rs. 625/-.
AP Stamp Duty Fees: Special Adhesive Stamps worth Rs. 500/- are to be purchased by paying cash of Rs. 500/- at the Stamp Counter. If you living in Andhra Pradesh then A.P.High Court Premises, Hyderabad and submit the same on the day of enrolment as an Advocate.
An AP Lawyer Bar Council Identity card: will be issued on submission of one passport size colour photograph on the day of filing the application form for enrolment.
The following certificates or Documents are to be enclosed:
1. All Xerox copies shall be attested by Gazetted Officer.
2. Date of Birth Certificate: Xerox copy of S.S.C. or its equivalent
3. Intermediate or its equivalent: Xerox copy of pass certificate- cum- Memorandum.
4. Graduation (Degree): Xerox copy of Degree (convocation) certificate.
5. Law: Xerox copy of Law Degree (convocation) certificate for candidates enrolling after a period of 3 years from 6. completion of Law Course and for others the Original Provisional Certificate with Xerox copy.
Procedure to Become a Lawyer Retired employees have to pay: Rs. 12,000/- in addition to the above fee.