Facebook Affiliate Program 2017
Facebook Affiliate Marketing Program 2017 Make Money 100 Dollar how to promote affiliate programs links on facebook pay per click promote marketing
Facebook affiliate program make money by marketing is far and away the world most visited site, not to mention the largest with around 5,000,000,000 pages indexed .no, I didn’t put too many zero’s there, it is 5 billion. The number of unique pages indexed on just facebook page is thus almost as many as there are people on the planet. This is why you need to be on facebook affiliate program. Regardless of how you feel about it and about privacy issues, if you’re a business especially if you sell facebook affiliate program products Smartphone, LED TV Fridge and Books services to private individuals.
Affiliate marketing through facebook groups is the page need to go where the people are more and that means facebook. Get yourself or Make a personal page, if you don’t have already one. If you don’t have to share with this everyone, though you probably do want to start getting more social, remember author rank and the social signal discussed yesterday.
Get some of your friends like you, if you don’t have lots of friends, run a quick facebook PPC campaign to get yourself some likes, which help other people to like you once they see that other people have.
How to Use Facebook Products Links Ads for Affiliate Marketing:
1. When you create your facebook page, take following steps to link it with your book
2. Select brand/product> website, then enter the name of your book.
3. Upload the picture of the book cover as the page profile image.
3. Fill in the various sections, adding your main website URL and the sign up for Top 10 e-commerce sites in the world such as Amazon, eBay, Taobao affiliate program, Alipay, Rakuten, Fiverr and Flipkart Affiliate program in India, China America, and Japan Buy.com by making their page URL and then follow the instructions in the pop up boxes.
4. After doing all that clicks the edit page button to go back into your page setting to see whether you’ve missed anything.