C# Programming Questions With Answers Interview Assignment
C# Programming Questions with Answers for Interview and practical Assignment syllabus asked in C# Programming Questions Answers multi choice
C# Programming Questions with Answers in below section for computer engineers who are preparing for semester exam or holiday homework. C# is the backbone of computer programming and after C language you may allow to study for c #programming. Some popular course in Information Technology are BCA Bachelor of Computer Application, B.sc Bachelor of Science, MCA Master of Computer Application are there in Subjects. We have given some C# Assignment question and explanations pdf with pdf download.
Benefits of C# Programming
- It creates your algorithmic thinking skills
- It is useful in developer who is facing software related problems.
- User able to analyse or design an algorithm using C# Programming.
C# programming interview questions for experienced:
1. Write a program to read two strings from the keyboard using read line statements and compare them ignoring the case.
2. Write a program that takes number of lines and displays the pattern
3. Write a program to get a number and check whether it is prime or not.
4. Write a program to determine the real roots of the quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0 (where a! = 0) after requesting the values of a, b, and c. Note: The equation has 2, 1, or 0 solutions depending on whether the value of b^2 - 4*a*c is positive, zero, or negative. In the first two cases, the solutions are given by the quadratic formula (-b
± Sqrt (b^2 - 4*a*c))/2*a).
Write a program to get the name and marks in three subjects for 100 students, print the number of students having A, B, C grade and fail students as per the following rules:- Total marks is sum of marks in three subjects.
Write a program to get two matrices and multiply them. Make sure that number of columns of first matrix = number of rows of second.
Write a program that counts the number of occurrences of a particular character in a line of text.
Above C# Programming syllabus is important for every grade from 6to 12th class C# Programming model question papers