Handloom Weavers Health Insurance Scheme 2016 Pension Card
Handloom Weavers Health Insurance Scheme 2016
Handloom Weavers Health Insurance Scheme Card 2016 Hathkardha Odisha UP Bunkar Old age Pension Yojana comprehensive welfare policy identity card Handloom Weavers Health Insurance Scheme 2016 pochampally for handloom weavers
Handloom Weavers Health Insurance Scheme: Oriental Card Yojana (HIS) The Health Insurance Scheme is one of the popular welfare scheme handloom weavers implemented in collaboration with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. to provide a part of premium for extending health insurance benefits to all weavers and allied workers. A beneficiary after enrolment under the scheme use to get cash-less benefit of medical treatment for four members of family (self, spouse & two children) in any tie up hospitals/ nursing homes for both OPO & IPO. Besides, the beneficiaries use to get back the cost of medical treatment done outside the tie-up hospitals by submitting claims to the insurance company.
handloom weavers comprehensive welfare scheme Promotion of Handloom Industries: Under the scheme various activities like infrastructure development, cap building of weavers, technological intervention and marketing promotion programmes are being taken up including “Special Package for Hand Weavers” announced by Hon’ble Chief Minister for welfare of weave detailed below.
Handloom Weavers Old Age Pension Scheme to weavers: The weaver above age of 60 years engaged in handloom sector and not covered under any pension scheme can be covered under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana through convergence with W&CD Dept.
Handloom weavers Oriental Weavers Insurance Card 2016
To provide adequate and timely Credit Facilities to the weavers for investment needs as well as for working capital in a flexible and cost effective manners.
All weavers and ancillary workers involved in weaving activities.
All New and existing customers of the above categories having adequate experience in the line
• All weavers and ancillary workers involved in weaving activities (and otherwise eligible for credit facilities for carrying out the proposed activities under any of the existing bank schemes) would be eligible.
• Preference would be given to weaver identified under the Third Census of Handloom weavers conducted by Development Commissioner (Handlooms), Ministry of Textiles as
• Maximum ` 2.00 lacs per borrowal account. Security Hyp. Of assets created out of Bank funds. Coverage under CGTSME Scheme
• Loan to be compulsorily covered under CGTMSE Scheme. As per present guidelines Bank is bearing entire cost of Guarantee fee/ Annual Service Charges in respect of the new cases under ` 5.00 Lacs.(CGTMSE shall guarantee 85% of the amount in default. )
Validity of card: Oriental Weaver Credit Card limit will be valid for three years.
• The account will be reviewed on yearly basis through a simple process note.
• For the purpose of annual review no financial papers to be obtained from the borrowers.
• No process fee to be charged at the time of review/ renewal of the card.
• The borrower is allowed to withdraw the amount in cash
• For each Weaver Card issued under the Scheme ,the Ministry of Textile will provide margin money assistance of `4200.00 and interest subsidy of 3% for 3 years on Bank loan through NABARD and reimbursement of one time Up front Guarantee & Annual Service Fee for a period upto 3 years payable for guarantee cover under CGTMSE.
• Margin money support from Ministry of Textile may be included in the margin money to be brought by the borrower.
Assistance for Work shed-cum-Housing: Assistance is being extended to needy weavers for construction of house-cum-work-shed to have a congenial environment to work round the year safe guard their belongings from natural calamities. The poor weaver covered under BPL, are also provided with assistance under Mock programme for construction of work-shed cum-housing through convergence with Panchayat Raj Dept.
Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojana (MGBBY): Mahatma Gandhi Bunkar Bima Yojana is very popular welfare schemes implemented in collaboration with Life Insurance Corporation of India to provide weaver’s share of premium for extending life insurance benefits to targeted nos. of weavers and allied workers. A beneficiary after enrolment under the scheme use to get insurance coverage on normal/ accidental death/total or partial disability along with scholarship of his/ her children (maximum
2 reading in class IX to XII&. ITI).
Mill Gate Price Subsidy Scheme (10% Price Subsidy on Hank yarn): 10 % Price subsidy is being allowed on Hank yarn used in handloom sector implemented through JHDC with a view to provide raw materials at a cheaper price to weavers/ organizations.
Self Employment Programme (SEP): To provide regular and sustainable employment in maintaining the livelihood of the weavers as well as to develop their economical status, skill up-gradation training in Weaving, TieDye making, Designing & Dyeing are being provided at their door step by engaging master trainers for producing qualitative and value added products as per the demands of the consumers both in domestic and outside market.