UP Marriage Registration Online 2016
UP Marriage Registration Online 2016 Hindu vivah Shadi how to get certificate verification Muslim nikah talak divorce form UP Marriage Registration form Online 2016 by high court same date attaching UP Stamp Registration department required without gavah UP Marriage Registration court fees charges 2016 is rupees only 50 no charges
UP Marriage Registration will be online a new government order issued to all husband and wife they are eager to know how to get marriage registration certificate online example Noida Ghaziabad and lucknow all religion Hindu Muslim Sikh Christian Buddha parsi according to minority class or by general obc sc and st we will tell you documents required for marriage registration. This procedure after many Jan sunwai their marriage certificate witness requirements India because no witness present in actual time marriage gavah
Due to this various procedure or process required in court marriage application form as well as witness with registration fees and incident took place when two lovers start preparing for getting by saying Me Male Boys aur meri Girl gf court marriage kina chahte hai so their good news is that in UP Marriage Registration for Hindu Muslim will be online detail pdf download below
Frequently asked Questions answer on Online Marriage Registration
1. What are the advantages of registering a marriage?
Ans:-A Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence as to the fact of marriage;
Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence, particularly among married women
Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
It may help in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the deposited or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
It will be helpful in arresting frauds related to marriages.
2. What are the laws under which marriages are in registered in Registration offices?
Ans: Marriages are registered in Sub Registry or District Registrar Offices under the following Acts:
Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Special Marriage Act, 1954
3. Where can people get their marriages registered?
Ans:-Marriages under Hindu Marriage Act can be registered in the office of the Registrar of Marriage within the jurisdiction of which the marriage has taken place or in the office of Marriage Officer in whose jurisdiction the bride or bride-groom resides.
The Sub Registrar Officers office in whose jurisdiction either wife Male or husband female has been residing for at least six months immediately preceding the date of marriage. Similarly they can be registered at the concerned District Registrar and Deputy Inspector General of Registration.
Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Muslim Christian Jew Jain Act can be registered in the office of the Marriage Officer in whose jurisdiction bride or bridegroom resides;
4. Where are these marriage officer /Registrar of marriages located?
Ans: - Sub Registrar who registers documents relating to immovable property is also the Marriage Officer. The offices are usually located in Tehsil Head Quarters/District Head Quarters.
5. To who does the Hindu Marriages Act applies?
Ans:-It applies to Hindu, Buddhist, Brahma, Sikhs and Arya samaj.
It does not apply to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jew Communities. But it also applies to those who follow Hindu religious.
6. To who does the Special Marriages Act applies?
Ans:-It applies to irrespective of religion, caste wise, and language.
7. What should be the minimum age limit of bride and bride groom at the time of marriage eligibility criteria?
Ans:-Bridegroom must have completed 21 years age and bride 18 years.
8. What are the restrictions rules for the registration of marriages?
1. Bridegroom or bride who desire to marry should not have married wife / husband Bridegroom or bride who cannot voluntarily give consent for marriages owing to mental illness is not eligible for marriage
2. Marriage of those who are capable of giving consent for marriage but (d) incapable of getting child owing to unsound mind cannot be solemnized nor be registered
3. Those suffering from insanity illness are ineligible for solemnization of marriage
4. Those who are within degree of prohibited relationship are ineligible for marriage
5. Bride groom and bride who are descendants up to 5 generation from mother's side or father's side cannot marry (normally called as Sapindas).
9. How to register a marriage?
Ans:-Registration under Hindu Marriage o Application for marriage filled in prescribed form with name and address of bridegroom and bride, signature of bride and bride-groom, signature of 3 attesting witness gavah with respected age limit present at the time of marriage along with their names and address.
Joint photo of bride and bridegroom
Date of Birth proof certificates like SSC marks memo, copies of passport, residential proof should be presented to the Registrar of Marriage.
Marriage officer will verify the contents of the application and records. He will issue certificate of marriage if he or she is satisfied that the records produced are in accordance with law
10. What is the regulation time limit for the registration of Marriage?
Ans:-Marriage under Hindu Marriage Act can be registered any time after marriage. There is no time limit.
11. Can a marriage performed already according to religious customs be registered under Special Marriage Act? If so how to get it registered?
Answer:-Application duly filled in should be given in prescribed form in duplicate certificate form under Section 16 of the Special Marriage Act 1954 along with prescribed fee to the marriage officer. If there is no objections verification then marriage officer will register the marriage after 30 days if husband and wife appear along with 3 witnesses’ people in following conditions:
- They should have married and must be living together since then
- At the time of marriage any of them should not have more than one living wife or husband
- Any of them should not be idiot/un mind mad or mis behaving child hood behavior or lunatic at the time of registration of marriage
- They should not be within the degree of prohibited relationship described in schedule I of the Act
- Husband and wife should have lived for a period not less than 30 days within the jurisdiction of marriage officer where registration is sought to.
This follows all states*
Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha Maharashtra, Gujarat marriage certificate registration result called letter cards, Daman & Diu, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Tripura, Assam