NDA Admit Card 2016 2017 upsc.gov.in Download Online
NDA Admit Card 2016
Union Public Service Commission UPSC NDA admit card 2016 2017 Jobs Recruitment 2015 Online Application form Total Number of vacancies: 375 posts Names of the Wings: I. National Defence Academy 1. Army 2. Navy 3. Air Force II. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):
Age Limit: Candidates must bear between 02 July, 1995 to 01 January, 1998. Age Relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate (class 12th) or have any equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- (Application fee deposited in any SBI Branch) and SC/ST Candidates and Son of JCO/NCO/OR are not required to pay any fee in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility
How to Apply for Admit Card UPSC NDA II Examination 2015: All Qualified and interested applicants have to apply Online through UPSC Official website www.upsconline.nic.in before 19 April 2015
Contact Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/ 011-23098543
Download the complete ADVO details of UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2015 Apply Online here
- Written Test
- Interview will be taken.
- Group discussion
- Medical test.
Candidates will be selected on the grade pay of rupees:Above 30,000+exciting incentives.
How to Apply--.
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find proper notification to download the UP NDA & NA Admit card 2015.
- Enter your Registration Number or DOB.
- Your admit card will display on the screen.
- Take the print out for future use.
- Opening date for online registration
- Closing date for online registration
- Date of UPSC NDA II 2016 Written Examination