IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2017 Last Date Entrance Exam Prospectus Application Counselling Letter Seat Allotment Online IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form 2017 New Delhi Distance Regular Exam.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2017 For Distance Regular 2 year Program pf Government Private Collge will be selected by IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam Admission 2017 from official website ignou.ac.in.Indira Gandhi National Open University Delhi BED AdMission form 2017 in Private and Government colleges. Admission of IGNOU 2017 in engineering, managament, teacher Courses on the basis IGNOU B.ed Entrance Exam 2017 which will be published Most of these IGNOU BED 2017 Prospectus download as pdf from ignou.ac.in programmers have been developed after an initial survey of the demand for such studies.The University offers both short-term and long-term academic by distance education mode by private or regular whatever you have to select.
IGNOU BED Syllabus 2017 Question Paper: Objective type question paper will be asked.Subject wise paper will come for Arts, Science and Maths Students click here to download B.Ed Syllabus 2017 PDF 1st 2nd Year Entrance Question Paper Hindi.
- B.Ed Syllabus 2017 PDF 1st 2nd Year Entrance Question Paper Hindi
- IGNOU Bed Syllabus 2017 Entrance Exam Annual Semester Question Paper
- Kanpur University Syllabus 2016 BED Paper BCom B.Sc MA LLB MED
- MP B.ed Question Paper 2016 Exam Date Syllabus
- Lucknow university Syllabus 2017 B.COM B.SC BED Question Paper
Name of The Course: The B.Ed. Programme of IGNOU is recognized by the NCTE and is offered in NCTE National council for teachers education approved B.Ed Training Colleges of Education in the country
IGNOU B.ed Online registration 2017: and New Admission from January 2017 Incomplete application forms Re-registration forms, received after due date or having wrong options of courses or electives or false information, will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the learners. Last Date of applying form Filled in form must reach the Regional Centre concerned on or before or up to 15th July, 2016
Students who are already enrolled in a programmed of one year or longer duration can also simultaneously register themselves for any certificate programmed of 6 months duration. However, if there is any clash of dates of counseling or examination schedule between the two programmers taken, University.
Eligibility for Information about courses
Graduate for B.ed Qualification to be eligible for admission to the bed Program, the participants must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for admission to post-graduate programs. Recognized for purposes of admission to IGNOU’s Academic Programmes.
Download from website--www.ignou.ac.in
Price: Rs. 1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs. 1000/- at counter and Rs. 1050/- by post)
University Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068
Links to visit:
Starting Date for Certificate Programmes:
Last Date Online Registration: Soon Updated
IGNOU BED Result 2017 Counselling: Candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Test examination or have to score and clear the ignou bed Exam Result 2017 and have applied to courses offered by ignou B.ed and after Exam for will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, sectional and overall educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the ignou bed counselling 2017 selection process in other states such as Bangalore, Maharashtra Kolkata, UP and MP.
Some Good Courses in IGNOU are--
- Bachelors Degree (BA / BCom / BSc / BSc (Hons) / BCA / BLISc)
- Master’s Degree (MA / Med / MCom / MSc / MCA / MSW)
- Programmes PG Diploma Programmes
- Advanced Diploma Programmes
- Professional certificate programmes
- Advanced certificate programmes
- PG Certificates programmes
Be in a position to make adjustment
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Statistics (PGDAST)
- MA in Translation Studies (MATST)
- Certificate Programmed for Professional Development of Primary Teachers (CPPDPT)
- Non – credit courses
- Appreciation course on (Environment / Sustainability Sc)
- Leadership programmes on Nutrition security & sustainable development