UPTET 2011 Counselling Merit list
UPTET 2016 Allahabad High Court Notice for UPTET 2011 Counselling Merit list Total Vacancies by Result Cut off marks criteria of UP teacher eligibility test which can be filled is 72,000 for Training Teacher, 29,334 for Junior Schools Teachers. Almost 10,000 vacancies have been field by UP State government Important Dates of exams Math, Science, Arts Online 3rd 4th 5th counseling Merit list latest news document TET Pass Shiksha Parishad Bharti.
Candidates checklist 2011 vacancies UP TET Exam date 2017 for primary Schools Teacher eligibility Test Exam 2014 will be held. UPTET 2016 Counselling starting very soon in these posts
- Language Teacher Eligibility for Primary Level (Level I-V)
- UP-TET II: Teachers for High School Level (Level VI-VIII)
- Language Teacher Eligibility for High School Level (Level VI-VIII)
The proposal has been given by Basic Edu board Secretary Nitishwar Kumar. This proposal will be in action soon UP-TET Teachers for Primary Level (Level I-V) candidates have to revisit the website and submit the details on site TET Registration 2015 Uttar Pradesh
UP Primary Teachers Counselling Start Date UP TET Teacher Merit List TET Document's Required Merit List of UPTET 2015 help line numbers of T.E, T Uttar Pradesh
If you want to apply for primary teacher Uttar Pradesh vacancies you will have the essential qualification of—
1. Basic training certificates.
2. B.ed (Bachelor of education)
3. Should have passed UP TET CURRENT Exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board.
- Graduation with B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- For Class 1-5:- Min. 60% for General in Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) or CTET
- Min 55% for SC / ST / OBC or Handicapped in Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) or CTET
General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/-
SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as examination fee in the shape of E-Challan/ State Bank of India. No fee for PWD Candidates.
Between 21 Years to 40 Years on date 1 July 2012 for General Candidates.
5 Years age relaxation for reservation Category.
Official website and Important Dates:
- Closing date for Online Registration & Printing of E-Challan:
- Closing date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan:
- Closing date for Uploading the Photo & Remaining Form Filling: