UP PCS Mains Syllabus pdf
UP PCS Uttar Pradesh Palika Centralized Engineering Subordinate Services Recruitment 2016 and UP Mains exams Syllabus 2013 and 2015 based UPPSC pdf are available Today we are displaying the top level exam of Uttar Pradesh vacancies namely called UP Public Commission Service 2013 lok seva ayog Main Exam of General Rajya pravar adhinasth seva, Avar adhinasth seva and Lower subordinate Recruitment Marks distribution of papers and for main exam in general studies number of compulsory subject paper has also increased. Now according to the new pattern there will be two compulsory papers on general studies and two optional papers of 300 marks each.
UP civil services exam syllabus for main examination are listed below
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UP civil services exam syllabus UPPCS exam center format 2016 examination new Format Uttar Pradesh PSCUPSC civil services exam format civil services preliminary exam 2014 The name of the Districts in which the Preliminary Examination will be held are as follows: Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Etawah, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Rae Bareli, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mathura and Manipuri.
UP civil services exam syllabus UPPCS exam center
- From Civil Services (Mains) exams 2015, there will be four compulsory general services papers of 250 marks each, in addition to two optional papers of 250 marks each.
- Total marks for the main exams will be 1,800.
- Total marks for essay and English comprehension are 300 marks.
- The civil services preliminary exam
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a Gazette notification for this new pattern.UPSC civil services exam format 2016
UPPCS Exam Centers Preliminary Examination, up pcs exam center 2014, UP PCS 2015
- No. candidate shall be admitted to the examination unless he holds a certificate of admission from the Commission.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
- If a Candidate’s handwriting is not easily legible, deduction may be made from the total marks.
- A candidate may answer question papers in English Roman Script or Hindi in Devnagri Script or in Urdu in Persian script provided that the language Papers as a whole must be answered in any of the above script unless it is otherwise indicated in Question paper.
- The question papers shall be in English in Roman Script and Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- The standard of knowledge required of candidates in compulsory and optional subjects will
- Be such as a young man holding a Bachelor’s Degree of a University is expected to have except Where the syllabus indicating otherwise.
- The separate exam for ethics, integrity and aptitude also include questions to test the candidate's attitude and approach to issues relating to integrity, probity in public life and his problem solving approach to various issues and conflicts faced by him in dealing with society.
Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit: –
Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st January 2014.
Selection Process: –
Applicants selection will be based on Combined Competitive Exam and Personality and Viva Voce Examination.
How to Apply: –
Firstly applicants upload their latest photograph and signature on specific location. Then click on Apply Online button and after opening the online applications web page applicants After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: Soon published