UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Question Paper
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Question Paper 2016 Previous Year 2014 Model paper Solved Assistant Review Officer UP ARO Syllabus 2016 Uttar Pradesh Lok Seva Ayog of Allahabad Public Service Commission Samiksha Adhikari Question Paper 2016 of 2014 from the latest vacancies rajasva nirikshak bharti pariksha and exams current affairs of General Maths reasoning ability , General English and Hindi solved papers GA GK History 2016 Geography which is being held in working days.A UPSC Jobs called as UPPCS RO Review Officer Kanoongo ARO Assistant Revenue Inspecter prelims exam
UP Samiksha Adhikari Question paper 2016 will be set in English and Hindi except Part-II which will be set in English. After the written examination of Kanoongo the number of candidates to be called on the basis of merit for typing test shall be in the ratio 1:5 i.e. five times the number of vacancies.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and scientific research.
Current affairs for Samiksha Adhikari
- Chhattisgarh has been selected for this year's prestigious for which award for the first time since its formation in November 2000. - National Literacy Award
- Which island has been declared world biosphere reserve? - Nicobar Islands
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation has declared and designated the Nicobar Islands in India as a world biosphere reserve under its Man and the Biosphere Programme.
- Taj Mahal has been ranked ______ among top landmarks in the world. - 3rd
- The top two places were Machu Picchu Peru and Angkor Wat in Cambodia respectively.
- Who has been named the most powerful celebrity by Forbes? -Oprah Winfrey
- ___________ became the first city of North India where ATM facility will be available for people maintaining accounts in co-operative banks. - Rampur
- Which port was conferred with the Major Port of the Year award for its excellent performance in the year 2012-13? - Paradip Port
- President Thein Sein became the first leader of his country to visit the White House in nearly half a century? - Myanmar
- Which state became the first to Introduce e-GPF? - Arunachal Pradesh Which state won the Krishi Karman Award‘ for highest wheat production? - Haryana
- As per UN, India will be world's most populous country by _______. - 2028
- The first all-women police station opened in which state? - Arunachal.
- India proposed which country to be principal guest country at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2014? - China